[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drew Brees on Sports Science

myhousekey

Cool.

Target archery competitions may be held indoors or outdoors. Indoor distances are 18 m and 25 m. Outdoor distances range from 30 m to 90 m. Competition is divided into ends of 3 or 6 arrows. After each end, the competitors walk to the target to score and retrieve their arrows. Archers have a set time limit in which to shoot their arrows.

Cool.

Target archery competitions may be held indoors or outdoors. Indoor distances are 18 m and 25 m. Outdoor distances range from 30 m to 90 m. Competition is divided into ends of 3 or 6 arrows. After each end, the competitors walk to the target to score and retrieve their arrows. Archers have a set time limit in which to shoot their arrows.

Our safety engineer holds several state records in archery, and his scores would put him among the top in the nation as well. Unfortunately there is very little money in competitive archery, so he doesn't do the national competitions, just the state ones.

Pretty cool if he really went 10/10 :wacko:

That's exactly what I thought as well. I mean even if they gave him practice throws prior, nailing 10 for 10 is pretty impressive. Not only did he go 10 for 10 but the point of the ball hit the center of the target 4 out of the 10 times and the other 6 times were just slightly off-center but still hitting the middle. I'd venture to bet that some, if not most of us, might miss the entire target when throwing at that target from 20 yards away.

He could have used some of that accuracy on the last throw of last season to break Marino's record....

That play actually pissed me off. One because I like Brees and really wanted to see him break the record and the other was because the WR was WIDE open.