[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts 2009 Schedule

Mr Hammock

This is fun to do this early, but a lot can happen from now until then.

13-Sep vs. JAX 1:00 PM

Nice way to set the tone right out of the gate. Contrary to popular opinion/perception, the Colts always start their first game off slow. This will be a 17-13 game, but the Colts will win it.

21-Sep @ MIA 8:30 PM

Take nothing away from what Miami did last year, but they do not have the corners to stop the Colts. The Colts win big 41-21.

27-Sep @ ARI 8:20 PM

The Cardinals who played during the playoffs would make this a close and fun game to watch, however the 2009 Cardinals will not be what they were in 2008. Colts 28-17.

4-Oct vs. SEA 1:00 PM

Peyton is pulled before the start of the second half after throwing 5 touchdowns. Colts 49-7.

11-Oct @ TEN 8:20 PM

The Colts get their first big test of the season. Because this is an away game and we do not know how the Colts run defense will be yet, we will split the Titans games. Titans 24-21.

18-Oct vs. BYE

The Bye is too early. The Colts are often injured because they are smaller on defense and the Bye week would serve them much better in week 10 or 11.

25-Oct @ STL 1:00 PM

The Colts get two byes in a row. Colts 41-10.

1-Nov vs. SF 1:00 PM

I love Mike Singletary, but he will not be enough to will his team to a win here. Colts 31-13.

8-Nov vs. HOU 1:00 PM

Houston is getting better on defense and they have found a way to hold Peyton to average numbers. However they have only beaten the Colts once in their entire franchise history. Colts 20-17

15-Nov vs. NE 8:20 PM

The league missed a Peyton and Brady showdown last year, Brady should be adjusting to life after rehab by this time and this game will be very close. Colts 28-24.

22-Nov @ BAL 1:00 PM

Peyton has a pretty good track record against Big Play Ray and his Ravens. The intriguing part will be the Ravens new opened up offense. Colts 31-10.

29-Nov @ HOU 1:00 PM

Houston gets swept by the Colts. Until they can beat the Colts consistently then it is what it is. Colts 28-20.

6-Dec vs. TEN 1:00 PM

The Colts get revenge from week 5 and take control of the division. Colts 35-20.

13-Dec vs. DEN 1:00 PM

As of now, I can't see Denver being a contender this season. Time will tell. Colts 38-13

17-Dec @ JAX 8:20 PM

Jacksonville always plays the Colts tough and these are usually games that are decided in the last 5 minutes. Colts 27-24.

27-Dec vs. NYJ 4:15 PM

Colts play their last game in the regular season with all their starters and win big, 34-10.

3-Jan @ BUF 1:00 PM

The Colts already have their division locked up, Peyton plays the first drive, and they send in the second unit. The Bills win easy 28-10.

The Colts finish the season 14-2 and struggle in their first playoff game. I wonder if they will ever learn that resting your starters in the last game is always a mistake. Two weeks off is way too long, especially when you’ll be playing a team who has been fighting for their playoff lives for weeks. Those teams are just too ready and fired up.

AFC Championship Steelers at Colts. Colts 28-17.

Super Bowl – Colts 37 Giants 24

You aren't a Colts homer by any chance, are you? It's hard to tell from your predictions.

Just call it like I see it.

I think the Colts will be the team to beat next year. As much as everyone likes Harrison, Gonzales is an upgrade there, especially after having some experience now.

Nothing has changed in the front office, even with the coaching change. I think Caldwell might even add some fire to the defense. Meeks was not a good fit for the Colts.

The Colts will go RB or WR in the first round, which will make them even more explosive. They need a DT, but they are pretty good at finding fillers and late draft picks who play well in their system.

I expect them to start shying away from the cover 2.

They’ll be fun to watch this year and are my early favorite to win it all.