[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

An open letter to the Lions brass

policyvote

Folks, I'm trying something out here; a Web 2.0 experiment. I've written an open letter to Martin Mayhew and Tom Lewand, in hopes of measurably swaying public opinion on the #1 overall pick. It's probably crazy, and certainly futile, but I had to do it. Normally I don't pimp my own stuff like this, but if you guys would read this and pass it along to wherever you find appropriate, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks again everyone, for reading even this much.

:wacko:

Peace

policy

On an even broader scope, millions of people over the past seventy-five years have invested their time, emotions, and money in following and supporting your organization--season tickets, single-game tickets, club and luxury suites, parking, concessions, hats, shirts, jersey, flags, banners, stuffed animals, banners, etc

You've got banners twice in that sentence.

Nice read.

This sucks.

I want Curry in KC.

See, and this is the thing! "OH NO THE LIONS CAN'T TAKE A LINEBACKER #1 OVERALL AND PAY HIM $35 MILLION GUARANTEED! THAT WOULD BE COMPLETELY RETARDED. . . . Oh, the Chiefs take Curry at #3 overall and pay him $29 million guaranteed? Nice pick!" If the kid is the right kid, throw the frakking book out the window and DRAFT HIM. Don't chain your franchise to Alex Smith because that's What You Do . . .

Peace

policy