[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Torry Holt to the Saints?

Mr Hammock

I think Holt would be wise to sign with Jacksonville. Sure he would have Brees throwing him the ball, but how many targets could he realistically expect with Coltson,Moore and Shockey already firmly entrenched in the system?

Just heard they are close to working out a deal. No link because it is not a complete done deal. But from the way it sounds, it will be soon.

I am not sure what Holt has left but he is a good guy to have and at the right price would be a good addition to any team.

Not even a sniff of that around here, although there is an increase of the possibility of them drafting Wells, definately if Jenkins is gone and possibly if both on the board.

:wacko:

Lets hope it's more like Jimmy Smith and less Jerry Porter.

And yes, I am saying it. Jimmy Smith > Torry Holt.

Jimmy Smith isn't talked about much but was a great player. His departure really hurt Jacksonville.