[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bills looking to trade up in top 5

satelliteoflovegm

According to the article, Andre Smith

Yeah I actually posted that without reading the article. :wacko:

Im not sure Id jump to the top 5 for him, but he was arguably the top OT in the draft until his bonehead actions during the combine. Dude is hugh though.

Id be shocked if they did this too... Who the hell would they draft that high?

If you like wgr 550 and have a blackberry, iphone or probably many others there is a great way to listen . Pocket Tunes, I posted in the tailgate...

Of course hugh draft coverage all weekend.

This makes too much sense. The Saints leap frogged the Bengals last year to take the player I wanted to see in stripes (Sedrick Ellis), so it would make perfect sense for it to happen again.

Can someone remind me why I'm still a Bengals fan? :wacko::D:D

I doubt Smith makes it past the Bengals at 6, so if the Bills really want him they will have to move into the top 5.

I really hope the Bills don't trade up as well. I can't believe they would shell out the $$ for Andre Smith at #5. Mine as well just have paid Peters what he wanted. If anything the Bills should trade down and grab a few more picks. 9 picks are not enough to fill all the holes in this team :wacko: