[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL draft: overall thoughts

BeeR

Just logged in, heard some over the radio while driving around. Basically wt-f on OAK and DEN picks and Jets f-ed up IMO. CLE IMO playing it smart I think. CIN pick interesting and they will get ripped but you could make a case for taking Smith over Monroe.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

That was sweet for them to have him fall there. They should call the local FTD and send some flowers to Al. Eagles should probably chip in too.

PS I TOTALLY take back what I said about CLE. All that trading and they take Alex freaking Mack? lol

wt-f w/Vikes too - yay another head case at WR

Edited by BeeR

Dumb move by cleveland . . but with Mangina running the show intelligence is not one of their strong suits . . .

Why would the Eagles want Maclin? Isnt he JUST LIKE Desean Jackson?

Soooo Maclin is > Boldin?

They couldnt have traded that pick for Boldin???

Maclin pay=$????

Boldin pay=$8mill-$10mill has to be the major reason

Maclin pay=$????

Boldin pay=$8mill-$10mill has to be the major reason

Agreed. But they were offering a 3rd round pick, which means they already considered that move!

Plus they would save on trading a 1st round pick and not pay that $$.

Oh well. It will be interesting to see how they use Maclin and Jackson together, or if they start Brown/Curtis with Jackson and use Maclin out of the slot . . .

The Eagles offered a 3rd round pick. Even though you would have to resign Boldin, he is worth it. He is one of the top 5 Wrs in the game right now . . .

The Lions need O and D line help so what do they do?

Draft a TE . . brilliant

You never draft based on need, unless a player in your top tier fills that need. You draft value. Best player available on your draft board. Otherwise, why even have a draft board?

You never draft based on need, unless a player in your top tier fills that need. You draft value.
:wacko: You draft a mix of both.

fn Ravens get Oher :D

f***! Jerry almost fell to the Colts. Great I bet fn Polian takes Hicks. D? Who needs D?

Edited by BeeR

Maybe Maclin won't whine.

EIther way, the Hawks got the guy I wanted in round 1. Now we just need Wells to keep falling, or Brown to fall to us, as others have recommended.

My fingers are crossed fo Eben Britton at 2.05 for Seattle.

ETA: And I comletely agree on Curry. :wacko:

Edited by DO Jaded

I think that Lions fans are gonna be very happy with their 2.1 selection when they land Rey Maguala(sp?)

or not :wacko: but that could be good news for Rams fans for their 2.3 :D

Edited by keggerz