[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL draft: overall thoughts

BeeR

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another good pick for you, Taz.

Kevin Ellison (S)

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 227

College: Southern Cal

Combine Results:

40 Yard Dash : 4.87 seconds

Bench Press : 32.0 reps

Edited by Chargerz

Have any of you ever played fantasy football ? You don't just draft best player available every round.

All of us combined could never hope to equal the number of fantasy football leagues that you've played in Your Lordship. :wacko:

Does anybody know why Rashad Jennings hasn't been picked? Is there some sort of character issue I'm missing here?

No character issues....he left Pitt to be closer to his family because his dad (I think) had a leg amputated due to diabetes and it was too hard for his folks to drive 10 hours up to Pitt to watch him play ball....no character issue unless loving his family is a bad thing? :wacko:

Liberty is a very conservative Christian university (where I went many moons ago) and if he had character issues he would have been in trouble there quickly.

KO'd

No character issues....he left Pitt to be closer to his family because his dad (I think) had a leg amputated due to diabetes and it was too hard for his folks to drive 10 hours up to Pitt to watch him play ball....no character issue unless loving his family is a bad thing? :wacko:

Liberty is a very conservative Christian university (where I went many moons ago) and if he had character issues he would have been in trouble there quickly.

KO'd

Its mystifying then why he's still on the board. Somebody will get a great FA if he doesn't get drafted.

The Bengals are up twice here. You'd think they would take a chance on him. Right? Right???

Edited by tazinib1

Its mystifying then why he's still on the board. Somebody will get a great FA if he doesn't get drafted.

The Bengals are up twice here. You'd think they would take a chance on him. Right? Right???

RB FA's

Rashad Jennings RB LIBERTY just got picked

Jeremiah Johnson RB OREGON

Kory Sheets RB PURDUE

Arian Foster RB TENNESSEE

Devin Moore RB WYOMING

P.J. Hill RB WISCONSIN

Marlon Lucky RB NEBRASKA

Ian Johnson RB BOISE ST

Edited by Randall

Jax got him!!!

KO'd

There he goes!! To the Jags.

Not a horrible place for him to land -with only MJD there...I think Rashad should make that squad and who knows....maybe he even sees some action occassionally to spell MJD....I can hope can't I??? Glad he got drafted.....now I can stop worrying :wacko:

KO'd

GREAT spotg for Jennings to land as the primary backup to MJD that drafted heavy o-line.

Surprised the Bungles didnt draft him, but hey . . . that is why they are called the bungles.

Except their HC already said Greg Jones would get a lot of carries this year.

Hey genius the Bengals had a pretty good draft.

KC didn't draft any linebackers? I find that odd.