[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lions fans rejoice!

tazinib1

I agree with BigTen. I think he spends at least 10 weeks on the bench, although I think they sit him all year. I also think he'll end up being the next Carson Palmer opposed to the next David Carr.

I honestly hope they do sit him, but we'll see. He could be a boon to ticket sales if he's behind center early and often.

So you're ready to hate Egret and Policy? The Lions homers on this board tend to be some of the nicest guys on the boards.

Trust me, it's just a front. I am saddened that you bought into it.

So you're ready to hate Egret and Policy? The Lions homers on this board tend to be some of the nicest guys on the boards.

No of course not (until game time). :wacko:

I wouldn't ever set out to hurt anyone deliberately unless it was, you know, important - like a league game or something.

Dick Butkus

:wacko: I don't know... They have small hands and smell like cabbage. :D

But for the record, Policy's blog is actually pretty good. I have to take back SOME of the bad things I said about him.

Edited by Square

But for the record, Policy's blog is actually pretty good. I have to take back SOME of the bad things I said about him.

Which ones? :D

Thanks, man, I appreciate it . . .

. . . now where's that search button?

Peace

policy

Just at game time. :wacko:

Greg Jennings is already telling ex teammate Delmas not to kill him when they play.

You know, for as much press as the NFC North quarterbacks are getting, I think the defenses are going to be just as interesting, if not more so. Just look at the head coaches & defensive coordinators: Leslie Frazier, Dom Capers, Jim Schwartz/Gunther Cunningham, and Lovie Smith/Ron Babich/Rod Marinelli . . . the NFC North could again be the Black & Blue division . . .

Peace

policy