[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strangest moves

Randall

I'm gonna guess that they felt that there wasn't much they could do about the front seven, so it seems like they're going to be aggressive on INTs to compensate :wacko:

That would help, but the problem is that same front seven couldn't stop the run either so if they do stop the pass with INT's, then they just run it down our throat!

I'm gonna guess that they felt that there wasn't much they could do about the front seven, so it seems like they're going to be aggressive on INTs to compensate :wacko:

:D

I was defending McDaniels.:D

Side note:

While I 'get' the Chief's pick, I was a little surprised they didn't go OT (all I can guess is that Monroes knees were a problem; apparently they were for other teams) or Curry (all I can guess is that we signed all the old-guy LBs so we could go another route in the draft). I've said for two years now that we'd focus on "fat guys" at the top of the draft, and we have ... got it right last year, was surprised a bit this year ... but, Jackson is still a "fat guy" nonetheless.

As an aside ... who's the stud upcoming JR or SR at LSU that KC can draft next year? This is the third draft in a row our first pick has come from that school (Bowe, Dorsey and now Jackson) ... that's gotta be some sort of record, doesn't it?

Edited by muck

Side note:

While I 'get' the Chief's pick, I was a little surprised they didn't go OT (all I can guess is that Monroes knees were a problem; apparently they were for other teams) or Curry (all I can guess is that we signed all the old-guy LBs so we could go another route in the draft). I've said for two years now that we'd focus on "fat guys" at the top of the draft, and we have ... got it right last year, was surprised a bit this year ... but, Jackson is still a "fat guy" nonetheless.

As an aside ... who's the stud upcoming JR or SR at LSU that KC can draft next year? This is the third draft in a row our first pick has come from that school (Bowe, Dorsey and now Jackson) ... that's gotta be some sort of record, doesn't it?

Any truth to the rumors that with the chef's switch to 3-4 that Dorsey isn't long for that team?

Any truth to the rumors that with the chef's switch to 3-4 that Dorsey isn't long for that team?

Because he wasn't dealt prior to the draft, I believe that KC'll give him a shot to fit into the new scheme ... and if that doesn't work, then they'll try to ship him elsewhere next offseason.

Stephen McGee :wacko:

from a Cowboys' blog--

The team seems to think he could contribute as a Wildcat quarterback right away, but he did throw a lot in high school and the Cowboys also like his arm.

:D

I like the pick, course I'm biased being an A&M gal :D

Because he wasn't dealt prior to the draft, I believe that KC'll give him a shot to fit into the new scheme ... and if that doesn't work, then they'll try to ship him elsewhere next offseason.

I know the Falcons were high on him last year, but they felt they couldn't pass up Ryan, thinking him a 15-year franchise guy. I wonder if the discussions for Gonzo included any Dorsey talk?

I know the Falcons were high on him last year, but they felt they couldn't pass up Ryan, thinking him a 15-year franchise guy. I wonder if the discussions for Gonzo included any Dorsey talk?

I'd be surprised if they didn't...