[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP rankings

So when are you guys gonna hammer one out? Keggerz? Darin? Anybody?

they will be forthcoming...and as always I will point out that I am not a fan of rankings...i am more of a team chemistry kinda guy....but dont worrry we will have some stuff for everyone

Our overall rankings will likely be out in early June. I did hear, however, that we may be releasing them a bit earlier.

I have an IDP/rookie "sleeper" article due out early this week.

I will also be providing a team-by-team rundown of rookie IDPs.

As for pure rookie rankings, that's not something we talked about doing, but I'll chat with the powers that be to see if that's something they'd want us to provide.

I'd share my list but there are too many prying eyes. :wacko:

i will be putting something together either for the site as paid material or in the forum so one way or another that info will end up out there...I do need to dig in and digest what has transpired over this past weekend though..and as far as eyes go, I hope there are MANY that are prying :D

i will be putting something together either for the site as paid material or in the forum so one way or another that info will end up out there...I do need to dig in and digest what has transpired over this past weekend though..and as far as eyes go, I hope there are MANY that are prying :D

Somehow I think you will lead me astray :D:wacko:

Top 3 rookie LBs?

I think your top 3 rookie LBs are Curry, Maualuga, and Laurinaitis with a significant drop off after that. There will most probably be some serious movement in the next 6 to 8 guys as we see in OTAs and training camp which college DEs are moved to LB and which of those guys are capable of making substantial contributions from that position.

I think your top 3 rookie LBs are Curry, Maualuga, and Laurinaitis with a significant drop off after that. There will most probably be some serious movement in the next 6 to 8 guys as we see in OTAs and training camp which college DEs are moved to LB and which of those guys are capable of making substantial contributions from that position.

Agree, although Cushing, if he lands the starting SLB spot, could be productive. We saw production from that spot last season.

Also, if newly-acquired Larry Foote isn't a fit at MLB for the Lions, DeAndre Levy could be a name to watch.

And another name I'll be watching is Clint Sintim. There's a bunch of young, somewhat-talented LBs waiting in the wings for the G-men, but I think Sintim came in vastly underrated and could make some noise given the right circumstances.

Agree, although Cushing, if he lands the starting SLB spot, could be productive. We saw production from that spot last season.

Also, if newly-acquired Larry Foote isn't a fit at MLB for the Lions, DeAndre Levy could be a name to watch.

And another name I'll be watching is Clint Sintim. There's a bunch of young, somewhat-talented LBs waiting in the wings for the G-men, but I think Sintim came in vastly underrated and could make some noise given the right circumstances.

I like the 3 additional names you threw out there, but I have no idea where they would rank, other than that they fit in that next 6 to 8 LB bracket. The DE/LB are just too much of a wildcard right now, and one or two of those hybrids could be massively productive between tackles and sacks if they show that they can play in space.

I like the 3 additional names you threw out there, but I have no idea where they would rank, other than that they fit in that next 6 to 8 LB bracket. The DE/LB are just too much of a wildcard right now, and one or two of those hybrids could be massively productive between tackles and sacks if they show that they can play in space.

Agree again. I think Brian Orakpo will impress the Redskins' coaches with how he plays in space and in coverage. He's better than people may realize - in those realms at least.

Edited by darin3

I have my rookie rankings if anyone needs a little late round info. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Diles didn't play a true SLB all the time last year, fwiw.

well everything I've heard is he is the SAM of the future for the Gmen and could start right away...personally i hope they make a run at Spikes next year to replace AP

I have my rookie rankings if anyone needs a little late round info. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Diles didn't play a true SLB all the time last year, fwiw.

Right, and I don't think the pretty versatile Cushing would either... hence the reason he'd likely have some solid value. :wacko: