[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When does Steven Mcgee take over for Romo?

polksalet

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't. Wasted pick IMO.

Didn't McGee lose his starting job at Animal Husbandry University?

He injured his shoulder. As a fellow Aggie you should know that.

GIGEM!!!

Who is Steven McGee? Until this thread, I swear I have bever heard of him...

No one is quite sure who he is. He played at TAMU. He is big (6-3 230), fast (4.66), and has a good arm. However he ran the option for a few years and no one knows exactly what his judgment is like. He is a smart kid and a winnerwho lays it on the line every play. This is a lot different than Tony Homo.

Who is Steven McGee? Until this thread, I swear I have bever heard of him...

Don't worry. He will be a career backup if he is lucky.

I hope they never bench Romo.

While never say never, he has five years left on a $67 million contract. Not going to happen.

McGee was ranked #4 on a lot of draft boards but that was in what was considered a 3 QB draft. He won't see the field for a year or two even as a relief guy. If that. Not like TAMU is exactly a QB factory.

While never say never, he has five years left on a $67 million contract. Not going to happen.

McGee was ranked #4 on a lot of draft boards but that was in what was considered a 3 QB draft. He won't see the field for a year or two even as a relief guy. If that. Not like TAMU is exactly a QB factory.

How much is guaranteed?

Alex Smith anyone?

Shame on you. Bucky Richardson and Gary Kubiak were tremendous.

How much is guaranteed?

Alex Smith anyone?

$30 million is guaranteed.

You are a funny man. Alex Smith's entire career combined doesn't add up to a decent game from Romo. :wacko:

$30 million is guaranteed.

You are a funny man. Alex Smith's entire career combined doesn't add up to a decent game from Romo. :wacko:

Which of these do not belong??

Me, you, Rob Halford,Neil Diamond, Tank Abbott, Alex Smith, Tony Homo, Tommy Maddox

Anyone who has seen Tony Romo play the QB position and make the throws he has made and thinks he should be benched for anyone other than Peyton Manning or Tom Brady should probably take up watching another sport, like maybe badminton.

Anyone who has seen Tony Romo play the QB position and make the throws he has made and thinks he should be benched for anyone other than Peyton Manning or Tom Brady should probably take up watching another sport, like maybe badminton.

I agree with Hugh One? :wacko:

There are some other guys I'd rather have playing QB for my team than Romo, but the list is fairly short.

Now you'll have to excuse me, they're weighing in shuttlecocks right now and I for one am way stoked!

Edited by Bronco Billy