[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brett Favre

tazinib1

Has BJ ever been wrong before?

Not often. He's misspelled words a few times after a long night.

My vision of Big John as a robot/super computer :wacko: simply weren't true.

Not often. He's misspelled words a few times after a long night.

My vision of Big John as a robot/super computer :wacko: simply weren't true.

He's a prototype - the first beer-powered android/super-computer - The Ferrigno-tron 2100.

• 3 weeks later...

Let's look at his obsession. with Thompson.

He wants to punish the Packers because Thompson didn't hire Mooch(looks like a good decision today) and let his 2 guards go(his friends).

So he tearfully retired, unretired, tried forcing his way on the team, turned down a $20 million spokesman for the team deal, was traded to a team that really wanted him.

After the Jets season...Lied, retired again so he could be released.

I still wonder if he'll get surgery but if he does he'll do all these things just to punish Thompson for making what he thought was the right decision? smash.gif

I'd bet a large marketing deal could still be there.

All to punish Thompson?

Brett there are people in white coats that can help you with all this.

If he does go to Minnesota I expect our interception totals will go up. And Brett look out for Clay Matthews.

If they bench you for Sage Rosenfels Brett where will you go then? Detroit's a got a QB.

Let's look at his obsession. with Thompson.

He wants to punish the Packers because Thompson didn't hire Mooch(looks like a good decision today) and let his 2 guards go(his friends).

So he tearfully retired, unretired, tried forcing his way on the team, turned down a $20 million spokesman for the team deal, was traded to a team that really wanted him.

After the Jets season...Lied, retired again so he could be released.

I still wonder if he'll get surgery but if he does he'll do all these things just to punish Thompson for making what he thought was the right decision? smash.gif

I'd bet a large marketing deal could still be there.

All to punish Thompson?

Brett there are people in white coats that can help you with all this.

If he does go to Minnesota I expect our interception totals will go up. And Brett look out for Clay Matthews.

If they bench you for Sage Rosenfels Brett where will you go then? Detroit's a got a QB.

:wacko:

When you've spent a substantial portion of your life in Green Bay, all you have left is vengeance...

When Favre remembers the best cities he's retired in Green Bay will be #1. :wacko:

Citing an unnamed source, ESPN reported that Andrews and Favre experimented with one of several exercises that could "accelerate the process of the tendon releasing on its own."

The above was copied from a Star Tribune article. link

I have no idea how a tendon repairs itself after it's torn apart. I've seen my own tendon after I sliced open my thumb area and that tendon is more like a rubber band. How does a rubber band fix itself after it's torn?

And the part about experimenting with several exercises sounds like it should involve plenty of pron to read. :wacko:

Goodell doesn’t know if Favre filed retirement papers

May 19th, 2009 – 4:03 PM by Judd Zulgad There was an interesting moment today while watching the NFL Network’s coverage of Commissioner Roger Goodell’s news conference at the league’s owner meetings in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Asked a question about Brett Favre, Goodell said: “I don’t know if he officially retired.”

That means Goodell doesn’t know if Favre filed his retirement papers in February after he announced he was done following one season with the New York Jets. The New York Daily News reported on Feb. 11 that Favre filed his retirment papers with the league. The paper cited a person with knowledge of the situation.

“The Jets submitted the paperwork Wednesday,” the Daily News’ Rich Cimini wrote in February. “… Some players wait years before filing their retirement papers, a formality that allows them to receive severance pay.”

In all honesty, whether Favre filed his retirement papers isn’t all that important. But it is interesting now that Goodell admits he doesn’t know if the quarterback even took that step.

(Star Tribune Vikings Blog)