[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bold Pedictions for my Boys

Cowboyz1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Romo has gained weight and has quite a large ass now. As pointed out earlier, why are we even thinking about the Cowboys as contender since they haven't won a playoff game in more than a decade. 12 and 4? Get real.

Cute write-up, however not all of that is possible. I would like to see the famous Dallas Cowboy screen pass that Landry perfected or at least more Emmitt like flat passes to Felix. The real prediction is more like this: Injuries on the O-Line, off sides on crucial downs, and Romo 4th quarter interceptions. But one heck of a pretty stadium. All of this coming from a huge Cowby fan.

Great point here. They really have gut wrenching penalties in big spots that usually stem from the O- Line. They also are very bad on 3rd down on the defensive side of the ball. No matter what the opposing team needs the Dallas D didnt nut up on 3rd down last year.

Great point here. They really have gut wrenching penalties in big spots that usually stem from the O- Line. They also are very bad on 3rd down on the defensive side of the ball. No matter what the opposing team needs the Dallas D didnt nut up on 3rd down last year.

And when when it rains it pours and Gurode will play a bad snap on 3rd down. :wacko:

I heard that Romo has gained weight and has quite a large ass now. As pointed out earlier, why are we even thinking about the Cowboys as contender since they haven't won a playoff game in more than a decade. 12 and 4? Get real.

They both gained weight b/c they eat at Al Biernat's every night...(posh hot spot in midtown Dallas for big rollers like Jerry Jones). She still looks very good, though.

Why is there a 3 page thread about the Cowboys right now?

Man this place is slow...

Is there a time without long cowboy threads? I can't remember any. It seems like it's always something. Between the cowboy homers and haters, they loves them some cowboy talk.

Is there a time without long cowboy threads? I can't remember any. It seems like it's always something. Between the cowboy homers and haters, they loves them some cowboy talk.

If the Giants go 1-15 but their one win is on Sept. 20, I'll be happy. Bonus points if NBC gives us a few shots of Jerry in his suite turning pale and muttering to himself.