[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sonic

Do Work Son

I've seen 100's of commercials but have never seen one in new jersey...The food looks so good and now theres one thats about to open up less then 5 miles from my house...Anybody ever try there food? Is it that good?

They serve fast food breakfast all day, that's what makes it a go for me...

Their burgers are comparable to Wendys (so high end of the mass market fast food changes) - I like the ones they serve on texas toast especially.

Their fries/onion rings/nuggets etc are bad. The fries especially so, almost unpalatable

They do have a wide variety of pretty tasty beverages

WD

My wife, when pregnant with our son, saw an ad for one of their shakes (Gingerbread?) and immediately craved one so hard she had me Google the nearest Sonic--it's in Cincinnatti--and nearly made me drive there. It got so bad I almost did . . . and Cincy's like five or six hours, one way.

Peace

policy

My wife, when pregnant with our son, saw an ad for one of their shakes (Gingerbread?) and immediately craved one so hard she had me Google the nearest Sonic--it's in Cincinnatti--and nearly made me drive there. It got so bad I almost did . . . and Cincy's like five or six hours, one way.

Peace

policy

If that happens again, you'll be happy to know there is one in Southgate, MI now. Still and hour and a half though.

Their fries/onion rings/nuggets etc are bad. The fries especially so, almost unpalatable

They do have a wide variety of pretty tasty beverages

WD

I agree with this, but I will say that they have very good tater tots, IMO, and I will add that I do not like tater tots as a general rule.

Peace

policy

I remember that gingerbread shake commercial. It looked reallllllllllllllllllly good...but not 6 hour drive good....

If that happens again, you'll be happy to know there is one in Southgate, MI now. Still and hour and a half though.

:wacko: I made the mistake of telling my wife this, and this weekend she lobbied for cancelling our plans to go to the park and drive to Southgate instead.

Peace

policy

The Blasts are pretty good. especially on a hot day. Had a Reese's one today on our drive back from Louisiana. Good stuff.

Also had their cheapest burger... just over a buck I think - and it wasn't too horrible as a little snack. :wacko:

so I had a couple of the jr. breakfast burritos yesterday and they weren't bad. Sausage, cheese and egg. they asked if I wanted picante sauce but passed, I thought it a little early for that stuff.

Tryed it for the 1st time last week. I got the texas toast bacon cheese burger and tater tots meal with a powerade slush....Everything was good except the texas toast bread could of been a little bit more crispier- understandable considering how busy this place is- i think it might be the 1st sonic built in new jersey :wacko: