[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A random thought

SLAYER

Just looking through different forums and stuff. There seems to be an awful lot of huddlers scaling down in leagues for various reasons. Also there are a whole lot of new leagues each with their new twist on FF trying to start up. Go look at the forum. So the thought: Do you think we reached the point where there are more league openings than owners available to fill them?

told ya it was random, discuss:

There's a lot less disposable income available right now. Because of that, we may have reached a saturation point. Thank God Henry Muto is around, or we'd be facing a FF market crash...

Edited by Bronco Billy

for me it was a couple of things...

1. New job with less net access

2. Research for writing takes up additonal time

3. There are always a couple of "expert" leagues

so that is why I scaled back

Well, that and I think the hardcore FF player has "done" the 12-team offense-only performance redraft league. Most here have been playing for 10, 15, even 20 years. Playing with casual players is either a walk in the park, or an exercise in bad-luck frustration. Several years ago, I paired it down to my local--mostly very close friends and family--and one 16-team IDP dynasty league. I no longer have any interest in spending my Sundays rooting both for and against every player in the NFL simultaneously.

Peace

policy

Just looking through different forums and stuff. There seems to be an awful lot of huddlers scaling down in leagues for various reasons. Also there are a whole lot of new leagues each with their new twist on FF trying to start up. Go look at the forum. So the thought: Do you think we reached the point where there are more league openings than owners available to fill them?

Dude, that is so random. :wacko: