[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF 2009

H8tank

Hopefully I won't be abused and get called a noob for asking this question but.... So what is WCOFF? I understand that it stands for world championship of Fantasy Football but takes place in Vegas (related to WCOFF). Is it a convention? Do people draft and create leagues there? Is it a bunch of geeks like a Star Trek convention? :wacko:

Just curious.

It is where 60+ leagues are assembled in one room and they all draft their teams. Through week 12 you are going against your league. The league winner then goes against all other league winners for the final four weeks to determine the champ (in basic terms).

Many huddlers go into together to buy a team and they all meet in Vegas to draft and perform whatever debauchery and felonies that the state of Nevada can catch them at.

It is where 60+ leagues are assembled in one room and they all draft their teams. Through week 12 you are going against your league. The league winner then goes against all other league winners for the final four weeks to determine the champ (in basic terms).

Many huddlers go into together to buy a team and they all meet in Vegas to draft and perform whatever debauchery and felonies that the state of Nevada can catch them at.

Interesting and thanks for the info. So if a bunch of huddlers go in together how do they decide who drafts? Do they just pick teh smartest dude like Waterman or Sgt Ryan? :wacko:

Interesting and thanks for the info. So if a bunch of huddlers go in together how do they decide who drafts? Do they just pick teh smartest dude like Waterman or Sgt Ryan? :wacko:

If in a group, the individual teams decide themselves as only a maximum of 2 people from a team are permitted to be at the drafting table.

There are several different teams thet Huddlers formed, and some not in a team do ask to join in an existing team or form a new team themselves.

Neither Waterman nor Sarge have been there.

Edited by Big John

I am not part of the Heroes but I will be drafting in Vegas on both days of the WCOFF and also the FFPC - have to do the FFPC online though, wish I could do their live draft...it is at Caesar's Palace again and last year it was a hoot.

Check them out....makes for a fantastic weekend combining the WCOFF and the FFPC :wacko:

www.theffpc.com

KO'd

Edited by KOKIDKOKID

Do they also hold drafts at Atlantic City? I was told they do... Me and some friends want to get in, but wont be able to head to Vegas, but AC is a quick ride? And if they do hold drafts in AC, is it the same league as Vegas or is it a seperate WCOFF league?

Do they also hold drafts at Atlantic City? I was told they do... Me and some friends want to get in, but wont be able to head to Vegas, but AC is a quick ride? And if they do hold drafts in AC, is it the same league as Vegas or is it a seperate WCOFF league?

Yes there is one in Atlantic City, and is a sattlelite location which drafts for the main event.

http://www.wcofs.com/site/wcoff/registration