[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

attention mikesvikes

hey,

as you may know, i am a 4 year veteran of the IBL from FFToday.com including being the co-commissioner last year. i am looking for a new team to play on this season.i know you guys have been a solid force in the IBL for years and and even more stable force in the fantasy football community. may i talk with you about applying for a position or possibly an alternate this season? i would really appreciate any consideration, and i look forward to hearing from you.

sincerely,

mike taylor

mikejtaylor@charter.net

205-413-6719 text or call

my 1st post :wacko:

hey,

as you may know, i am a 4 year veteran of the IBL from FFToday.com including being the co-commissioner last year. i am looking for a new team to play on this season.i know you guys have been a solid force in the IBL for years and and even more stable force in the fantasy football community. may i talk with you about applying for a position or possibly an alternate this season? i would really appreciate any consideration, and i look forward to hearing from you.

sincerely,

mike taylor

mikejtaylor@charter.net

I would HIGHLY recommend deleting your phone number and email address.

Edited by Chief Dick

Team is usually formed of huddlers. Don't know if a person with 1 post can consider themselves that.

Agreed but he is definitely a strong IBLer. Has always finished in the top bracket on the individual side and he certainly crows almost as much as Sarge :wacko:

hey,

sincerely,

mike taylor

mikejtaylor@charter.net

What happend with FFT?

Agreed but he is definitely a strong IBLer. Has always finished in the top bracket on the individual side and he certainly crows almost as much as Sarge :wacko:

We've had plenty of huddlers do the same. If whoever is in charge of thehuddle team wants to add a person who isn't really a huddler, that's up to him.

I know Clash from the Interboard League. He was on the FFToday team and looks like he wants to join ours.

This might be as good a time as any, but if the Huddle is going to be represented with a team this year, it will be with new commissioners. Both Usual Suspects and myself are not returning this year. So far it looks like the Huddle team will need to replace at least half of its 12 members.

Do you think maybe having LT every year had something to do with that?

Just saying...

Look Clash, I dig you, I really dig you man, and love your devotion to FF but some stats can possibly be misleading.

BTW, I'm hiding behind an alias. I'm Know Doubt from FFT.

Edited by Dagorhir

I know Clash from the Interboard League. He was on the FFToday team and looks like he wants to join ours.

This might be as good a time as any, but if the Huddle is going to be represented with a team this year, it will be with new commissioners. Both Usual Suspects and myself are not returning this year. So far it looks like the Huddle team will need to replace at least half of its 12 members.

That's if anyone can step up and be Commish. With half the team not playing and no commish...I wouldn't be surprised if this one dies.

What happend with FFT?

they decided to go in another direction with the team this year and make way for some new members......i'm just looking to move on now and join a new team.........i hate to hear the huddle may not have a team- i have noticed on the IBL main board not one member from the huddle has checked in on the 2009 thread.....you guys have been in the league for each of my 4 years and since the beginning of the IBL history if i m not mistaken.....................i have lurked here over the years ...this is a great fantasy website.......i know mikes vikes, usual suspects, rez and you have been all-star players over the years.........anyway you guys would reconsider playing....the huddle is too good of a site to not play in the IBL :wacko:

Do you think maybe having LT every year had something to do with that?

Just saying...

Look Clash, I dig you, I really dig you man, and love your devotion to FF but some stats can possibly be misleading.

BTW, I'm hiding behind an alias. I'm Know Doubt from FFT.

ha ha that's hilarious man....why don't you just post as your name...but wait....didn't you say in a thread you didn't post anywhere else........ :wacko:

anyway thanks for the kind words.......i'm not really gonna talk about fftoday here...that would be disrespectful to the huddle...but i'll answer you... that was incorrect what was stated.....i only had LT 2 times....i repeat two times in my four years in the IBL...and yes one of them was last season.....don't believe everything you hear.... :D

ha ha that's hilarious man....why don't you just post as your name...but wait....didn't you say in a thread you didn't post anywhere else........ :wacko:

anyway thanks for the kind words.......i'm not really gonna talk about fftoday here...that would be disrespectful to the huddle...but i'll answer you... that was incorrect what was stated.....i only had LT 2 times....i repeat two times in my four years in the IBL...and yes one of them was last season.....don't believe everything you hear.... :D

So are you playing here or at The Whiz?

You've got feelers out at both places if not more?

As for my not posting at other places, how do you know? I'm only "Know Doubt" at FFT and FAI. I'm Dagorhir at a few places including a place where I'm trying to start a IBL2 team(FFLivewire).

I like you hope that the Huddle does have a team this year. It really sucks about KFFL and the others.

Look if you say they(FFT) went in another direction(or is that what you said at The Whiz?) then I'll believe you. It looked ugly and I couldn't believe some of the stuff being said about you and your parcipitation. I mean jeez, you're Clash. You are a freaking maniac about FF.

How did you finish your last 20 or so games in the IBL last year?

Just curious Bro'.

Be good.

I've never had a problem with Clash.

The IBL had alot of issues last year with some individuals stirring things more than usual. With all of the things that took place and slow drafts, it's kind of like running a marathon. The Huddle has been in it since day one. Voltaire was a Huddler when he had the idea for this league. At least that is what he tells us each and every day, that it was actually his idea. Volty has done more to destruct the league than to create it but that is for a different time and place. :D

KFFL is a great site, but they aren't well represented in this league. I don't know where they get those guys from but it sounds like nobody knows anybody else very well so you get what you get. They were throwing lots of mud around in a league that isn't a good place to do it. I know that they weren't asked to return and that has no factor in my decision to not return at all.

Basically I don't see myself sitting in front of the computer monitor long enough that this league requires. The twelve hour draft time limit gets intentionally used to the fullest just in case some dude should happen to want to trade into your pick that is OTC. That has never been easy to go through.

One thing is for sure though, when the drafts are done you have a much better understanding of NFL players and their values than you would with any other league that you could possibly be in.

Like I told the other league commissioners, the reward of winning in this league is far less than the hassle of it all. If the Huddle isn't represented in this league, than maybe we could just start fresh with another league and new boards. :wacko:

Edited by MikesVikes

• 8 years later...

...and so here we are, years and years later.

The Huddle is one of the oldest Franchises in the IBL(InterBoard League) and about 4 years ago won the IBL Championship over 7 other Chat Boards.

The current Huddle Team is short 3 players and Drafts start soon.

Its PPR now with Flex advantages not seen a lot in FF.

You can start 1-3 RB, 1-4 WRs and 1-3 TEs so Players can start their absolute best lineups and not have to sit a very good 3rd RB for example.

Please contact myself here via PM or millworkguy and we can get you settled in to the best League you will encounter, trading all over place during the 8 drafts with 96 Players in and out of them.

Yes, this is for real.

Last Years site including links on right side to all 8 Drafts:

http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/42007#0