[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's have a little fun

Bronco Billy

And admitting it is the first step to recovery! Now, if we could get you to admit the opposite about J-sew. FWIW, I was telling folks right after the draft that Rivers would be the better QB (over Eli). That might be debatable (a championship versus stats), but Rivers is just a flat winner, even if he is a ninny.

:wacko: That will never, ever happen.

And I agree, Rivers is the superior QB. A miracle catch in the SB gives E.... gives El....oh hell I can't even say his name without feeling the urge to vomit. It gives Giants fans ammo for an argument for there boy.

Couple more downsides are:

1. He wears gloves on both hands, he'll have fumbling problems in the NFL

2. He throws without using the laces (where the ball lands in his hand is where he throws it from)

both are correctable, except for:

3. He refuses to take direction from the coaches. Some is from the learning disability, but not entirely. Refusal is not the same as can't.

I wouldn't expect much from him within 3 years, possibly never.

IIRC one of the draft mags compared Nate Davis to Tarvaris Jackson. So he has that going for him. :wacko: