[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Speaking of the IBL Interboard League

MikesVikes

I have been asked to start a topic to find new owners for the Interboard league. The Huddle has returning players that need your help in filling out the Huddle team.

The Interboard Challenge League is a competition between ten fantasy message boards - Last year The Huddle, FFToday, FootballGuys, KFFL, and the Sports Outlaw competed in the IBL1 division and FFToolbox, The Whiz, Pigskinsanity, Fantasy Guru, and the Starving Brain competed in the IBL2 division. There could be a few changes in representation this year however. This will be the 9th season for the IBL.

Each board selects 12 members to participate - a 60 member league twice over. Each league member is trying to win as an individual and also as a board member for the board that they represent. The Huddle has won the board title several times in the past, actually more times than any other board has.

There are 5 drafts held, beginning usually in late July, early August, and mid August. Each board has 2-3 of its members in each of those drafts.

After all of the drafts are completed, all 60 league members are combined into one hugh league. The league has five copies of each NFL player. A Huddler has for his opponent each week one member from another board, so you play 4 H2H matchups each week of the regular season.

The Huddle is looking for new members to add to its team this season for replacements including both co-commissioners from last season.

This league requires a substantial time commitment of its league members. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO COMMIT TO THIS LEAGUE, THAN THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.

Besides following along with the five drafts, there are many trades of players and/or draft picks to consider. Waivers are processed each week and that is a battle each and every week in of itself.

If you're interested or want more information, post in this thread for consideration. If you consider this league, you will not be disappointed with the competition level.

:wacko:

Now if only they could get Fanball to participate..oh wait..you said you needed 4 board members from each site? That rules them out then..nevermind.

Actually we would need 12 from each site. Even worse. :D

Twelve Huddlers would be positioned in five drafts. Each team would have a drafter at each of the 12 draft slots. So each team would have a member with the 1.01, the 1.02, etc.

hey mikesvikes....when i was commissioning last year for fftoday i thought we had voted on the last place team moving down to the IBL2......and the winner of the IBL2 moving to the big time.........so as i read it on the interleague forum board the huddle has to move down to IBL2 this year??

Here's the overall board results that are posted on the IBL forum.

Congrats to Sports Outlaws, the 2008 IBL 1 board champs!

SO - 315 (reg seas) + 51 + 38 + 39.25 + 39.5 + 35.5 = 518.25

FFT - 294 (reg seas) + 47 + 36 + 51 + 44 +31 = 503

FBG - 295 (reg seas) + 23.5 + 47 + 27.5 + 33 + 23 = 449

HUD - 267 (reg seas) + 34 + 34.5 + 32.75 + 31 + 29.5 = 428.75

KFFL - 269 (reg seas) + 24.5 + 24.5 + 28 + 32.5 + 16 = 394.5

Here's the Individual final standings...

Congrats to Little Lebowski (aka KillerFins), the 2008 IBL1 Individual champ

After Week 17

32 - Little Lebowski (KFFL)

26 - Miller Time (SO)

26 - Moz (FFT)

26 - Midnight Tokers (FFT)

24 - adam smitty (FFT)

22 - MikesVikes (Hud)

22 - Usual Suspects (Hud)

20 - Twindler Swift (KFFL)

20 - Renesauz (FBG)

18 - Phicinfan (SO)

18 - Radballs (FBG)

18 - Orgazmo (SO)

16 - Beermutts (SO)

16 - Rude Dude (FBG)

16 - Cowboy Crusher (FBG)

14 - Fumbleweeds (FFT)

14 - Cerebral Assassin (FFT)

12 - 27B-Stroke 6 (KFFL)

10 - Duckyboy (FBG)

10 - Gringo (FBG)

Actually we would need 12 from each site. Even worse. :wacko:

Twelve Huddlers would be positioned in five drafts. Each team would have a drafter at each of the 12 draft slots. So each team would have a member with the 1.01, the 1.02, etc.

Mike can you post who did state that they will be staying in the league?

Mike can you post who did state that they will be staying in the league?

I sent you the e-mails that I have.

These guys are definetly out...

MikesVikes

Usual

peepinmofo

Randall

Urlacher

I haven't heard from...

Perch

Wolverines although he's been on the IBL boards and I'm sure he's back.

Budlitebrad (Those Guys)

These guys are in...

Storm, obviously

LosGatos

REZ

Memphis is a maybe.

I sent you the e-mails that I have.

These guys are definetly out...

MikesVikes

Usual

peepinmofo

Randall

Urlacher

I haven't heard from...

Perch

Wolverines although he's been on the IBL boards and I'm sure he's back.

Budlitebrad (Those Guys)

These guys are in...

Storm, obviously

LosGatos

REZ

Memphis is a maybe.

Yup, I'm back. :wacko: