[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Plax interested in Dolphins

Flip_Side

I like what we're doing and how we're doing it. Our wides (and QB) will be in their second year in this system and we should see improved o-line play. If this - and the addition of Hartline and Turner - does not put us over the top, I will be quite happy to wait another year. Let some other team take this clown. We've had more than our share of clowns since Shula.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=553511

I know his history and would still take him in a second. We need an actual threat at wide receiver. Ginn, Bess, and Camarillo are not going to take us to the promised land.

Even though he might be going to jail for a while?

Edited by Outshined

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=553511

I know his history and would still take him in a second. We need an actual threat at wide receiver. Ginn, Bess, and Camarillo are not going to take us to the promised land.

Maybe you can get Rae Carruth out for work release. It must be sad to have your team suck for so long that you would be so eager to have such a bum on your team.

Maybe you can get Rae Carruth out for work release. It must be sad to have your team suck for so long that you would be so eager to have such a bum on your team.

Slow down there guy. Its been a hard couple of years (heck its been hard since Shula left), but lets not go crazy here...

2008 11-5

2007 1-15

2006 6-10

2005 9-7

2004 4-12

2003 10-6

2002 9-7

2001 11-5

2000 11-5

And six more losing seasons going all the way back to '66

Edited by Duchess Jack

Slow down there guy. Its been a hard couple of years (heck its been hard since Shula left), but lets not go crazy here...

2008 11-5

2007 1-15

2006 6-10

2005 9-7

2004 4-12

2003 10-6

2002 9-7

2001 11-5

2000 11-5

And six more losing seasons going all the way back to '66

Ok...how many playoff games have they won in that span and how many Super Bowls have they been to? I could understand if this were the Lions or the Browns. However, this was once a proud and classy franchise. Personally, I would like to see them be a factor again, but they have not ben a threat to win a super bowl in a real long time. Don't settle for mediocrity. The records above show a 500 record. Who the hell is happy with that?

Ok...how many playoff games have they won in that span and how many Super Bowls have they been to? I could understand if this were the Lions or the Browns. However, this was once a proud and classy franchise. Personally, I would like to see them be a factor again, but they have not ben a threat to win a super bowl in a real long time. Don't settle for mediocrity. The records above show a 500 record. Who the hell is happy with that?

I am not happy about it at all. During the Wanny years we did it with smoke and mirrors. Too many years of one and done. We haven't been elite in a long long time, but I wouldn't say we've 'sucked' for so long. Heck, I don't know if you could have every called the Dolphins elite. I'd give us a big old above average over the life of the team which was nowhere close to good enough considering the quality of the AFC East over most of those years.

I am not happy about it at all. During the Wanny years we did it with smoke and mirrors. Too many years of one and done. We haven't been elite in a long long time, but I wouldn't say we've 'sucked' for so long. Heck, I don't know if you could have every called the Dolphins elite. I'd give us a big old above average over the life of the team which was nowhere close to good enough considering the quality of the AFC East over most of those years.

I see what you are saying. All I am saying is that they have not been a serious threat to win the big one since 1985. That is nearly 25 years ago. In that time frame the Bucs, Ravens, Rams, Colts, Pats, Bears, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, Seahawks, Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, Raiders, Bills, Chargers, Cardinals, Eagles, Panthers, 49ERS, Bengals, Falcons, and Titans have played in the Super Bowl. That is 23 teams. That only leaves the Browns, Lions, Vikings, Saints, Chiefs, Jets, Texans, and Jags....and the Fins. If you are in that latter group for the last 25 years...you suck. Sorry.

Of course if he doesn't go to jail. I'm just saying I could see him doing big things in Miami. He knows he's on his last strike and I don't see him pulling a Pac-Man, he's not that bad of a character in my eyes atleast.