[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Soccer Fans: Champions League final is on ESPN (Barcelona vs. Manchester United)

wiegie

LOL Thank you John.

And, yes, I had remembered that it's on.

Go United!

I'm rooting for Barcelona. :wacko:

(I don't like Ronaldo and one of my former students somehow just got a job with Barcelona and she will be moving there in about two months--I now have an in for tickets if I ever go to Spain.) :D

I'm rooting for Barcelona. :wacko:

(I don't like Ronaldo and one of my former students somehow just got a job with Barcelona and she will be moving there in about two months--I now have an in for tickets if I ever go to Spain.) :D

Don't care much for Ronaldo either. However, been a ManU fan for years and years so have to put up with him.

Barcelona is a great place to visit... and now you have a great excuse to go. :D

Gonna be a great 2nd half.

It's soccer. Only three people care: Menyoudo the messican, sacklunch the frog, and you, who married into the european gayness. :wacko:

And me, you parochial twit. :D

Just got back from watching it in a Brit pub down town - 800 fans in there, it was a zoo.

It's soccer. Only three people care: Menyoudo the messican, sacklunch the frog, and you, who married into the european gayness. :wacko:

I've never watched a soccer game in my life. Also, I'm Italian, not Mexican, you stupid hick :D:D

The team is owned by an American ...........

You are aware that the "American" you speak of also owns the Tampa Bay Bucs, right? :wacko:

On a side note: I believe that yesterday was the first time that ManU has ever lost an European final.