[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Empire 2009

theeohiostate

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's incredible!! Great job as always, Mike.

file under "who cares" :wacko:

I actually take pride in this work and having spent 100 hours on the site, I really don't think you have any clue.

Most of us around here, don't discourage your after school paper route, and certainly would post "who cares" when you tell us the tips you made to pay for that new bike

Nicely done. One of the better ones I have seen! I just hope you do not finish last!!!

it looks cool mike but honestly the slow loading is a major pain. i like to get in and get out. also makes it tougher to access from mobile devices.

I agree with this. It's absolutely beautiful TOS, but I may have issues if it takes too long to download on my computer or iphone. In any case, you've done some great work.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I agree with this. It's absolutely beautiful TOS, but I may have issues if it takes too long to download on my computer or iphone. In any case, you've done some great work.

Working on a test site, and have already cut off half the loading time. I'll update site Friday and it's only taking 4-6 seconds to load on my pc now

I actually take pride in this work and having spent 100 hours on the site, I really don't think you have any clue.

Most of us around here, don't discourage your after school paper route, and certainly would post "who cares" when you tell us the tips you made to pay for that new bike

I'm sure, in your mind, the other 9,999 members on these boards care about the home page for your league. As for spending 100 hours on that :D go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air or maybe fly a kite. :wacko:

I'm sure, in your mind, the other 9,999 members on these boards care about the home page for your league. As for spending 100 hours on that :D go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air or maybe fly a kite. :wacko:

You know buddy, I'm getting the impression your a real dik.

If you don't like what I've posted move along save the sad hatred you like to share for the ones you think that love you.

I'm happy I spent 100 hours creating something unique, I'm assuming you'd rather me spend that time being a forum biatch like yourself.

Please lay off TOS, Big. He obviously worked hard on this and enjoyed it. The posting of it here doesn't hurt anyone and, fishing or not, there is just no need to put down something that someone is personally proud of.

Edited by TDFFFreak

You know buddy, I'm getting the impression your a real dik.

If you don't like what I've posted move along save the sad hatred you like to share for the ones you think that love you.

I'm happy I spent 100 hours creating something unique, I'm assuming you'd rather me spend that time being a forum biatch like yourself.

Lighten up Spartacus :D Obviously when you post something that is irrelevant to 99.9% of the people reading you may leave yourself open to some criticism :wacko: Hopefully you can post pictures of the pumpkins you carve this year and your Christmas tree. Thanks in advance Caligula :D

Lighten up Spartacus :D Obviously when you post something that is irrelevant to 99.9% of the people reading you may leave yourself open to some criticism :wacko: Hopefully you can post pictures of the pumpkins you carve this year and your Christmas tree. Thanks in advance Caligula :D

The link didn't work for me but you can check out the MSHB leagues where TOS designs our League pages and also secured a donation from MFL of league fees. This is a great cause that a host of Huddlers have been a part of.

What do you add to the forums here besides an ugly attitude and bullmanure?

Edited by tbimm

Nothing whatsoever. How about you?

Quite a bit but what would be the point of telling someone who obviously is just a jackass. Would you really give a crap? Sad that some here never really get this community and wind up missing out on all the great things Huddlers have done for each other.