[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Empire 2009

theeohiostate

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously?

Sorry man, I just find it bizarre, that you post a Roman gladiator :D themed league home page and throw in that you spent 100 hours creating it :D and expect no negative reactions on a message board visited by a myriad of personalities. I can't help myself sometimes, hopefully in the next 3 months before the season starts I can have some personal growth. :wacko:

Sorry man, I just find it bizarre, that you post a Roman gladiator :D themed league home page and throw in that you spent 100 hours creating it :D and expect no negative reactions on a message board visited by a myriad of personalities. I can't help myself sometimes, hopefully in the next 3 months before the season starts I can have some personal growth. :wacko:

That's not what I was questioning.

Quite a bit but what would be the point of telling someone who obviously is just a jackass. Would you really give a crap? Sad that some here never really get this community and wind up missing out on all the great things Huddlers have done for each other.

Get 'em Tom ! lol

Bottom line is , I enjoy doing this work. It is my hobby that keeps me grounded from "real" life. It is also Fantasy Football related and has relevancy to this forum. I have received dozens of request to make up MFL sites for Huddlers and one of it's writers. MFL has been very kind to the MSHB the past 3 season's by donating leagues. I have worked with MFL on some projects to secure this donation will continue in the future. That is $120 per season that can go towards Huddler helping Huddlers. Not much, but ask the countless that have been touched by Big John, Rajn and Stellbunz creation and they can tell you how much just a little bit of effort and some kind words can do. This is a hobby for us all and that hobby has now helped me to find another love I enjoy, which is creating these sites.

I don't own a fancy Corvette to sport, and my wife isn't a supermodel, but do take pride in the work I've done, the vast majority for free or so little money that it's not worth mentioning.

Do you even play fantasy football? Why in the hell are you even here?

Hopefully with the help of the more progressive huddlers, like that tbimm fellow, I can become a kinder gentler Big Ernie McCracken. Good luck to the Penguins if that's what your avatar represents.

I called you out for being a jackass. You say that makes me progressive? I say it just means I have a firm grasp of the obvious. Nothing to see here.

The only reason I come is for the football acumen, which is at the highest level. You, on the other hand are here to spank your monkey while perusing the latest in Roman themed football sites. My apologies Persius!

There are a million other sites where the "football acumen" is as high or higher. Do everyone here a favor and go to one of those. Or, you could do the whole world a favor and, oh I dunno... die.

There are a million other sites where the "football acumen" is as high or higher. Do everyone here a favor and go to one of those. Or, you could do the whole world a favor and, oh I dunno... die.

:wacko:

If the content here is so bad,then why do you subscribe? Or are you just along for the free ride on the most active FF message board on the web while knocking the quality of the content? Obviously the reason you are here is becoming more and more obvious :wacko: In a language you can understand "Et tu Brute" :D

I'm sure DMD will appreciate that Persius :D

Well, if he doesnt "appreciate it", he (or someone else) will let me know. I will then apologize.

:D

Out of line? Maybe. There wasnt any threat though. Would anyone REALLY miss him if he just disappeared though? I know I wouldnt.

If the content here is so bad,then why do you subscribe? Or are you just along for the free ride on the most active FF message board on the web while knocking the quality of the content? Obviously the reason you are here is becoming more and more obvious :wacko: In a language you can understand "Et tu Brute" :D

I never said the content was bad. Dont make it sound like I dont like it here. YOU are the one who comes here for no other reason than to try to bring people down. You are a waste of space.

When does the junior high bell ring so everyone has to go back inside? :D

Unfortunately, some are coming out of their off season hibernation a tad grouchy. We just need some real football news to discuss...

TOS, nice job on the site. I should pay you to update mine...! :wacko:

Hi TOS,

I must give you your props. Your attention to detail is superb. I especially like the clock in the top banner. The team pages are a nice touch as well. The load time for me was a bit long, but I read that you're revamping that. The whole site has a very clean and fluid look. It's very functional. I'm impressed by your skill set. Well done!

2 points: SF Drug Lords Team page doesn't load, and on Mewantee's team page you mispelled his huddle ID, it's TDFFreak, not TDDFreak. :wacko:

ETA: Site looks very cool, takes waaaayyyyyyy to long to load for my taste though. I want fast access to all my league's info, cool graphics slowing it down wouldn't work for me, but that's just my opinion. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne