[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Empire 2009

theeohiostate

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 points: SF Drug Lords Team page doesn't load, and on Mewantee's team page you mispelled his huddle ID, it's TDFFreak, not TDDFreak. :wacko:

ETA: Site looks very cool, takes waaaayyyyyyy to long to load for my taste though. I want fast access to all my league's info, cool graphics slowing it down wouldn't work for me, but that's just my opinion. :D

Thanks for catching that, sure that I made a few errors, will find more. Got those corrected. Thanks.

It only takes about 4 seconds to load for me , the loading flame goes across one time, then site is up. I have broadband with quad core and nice gpu, which may be the difference. I'm working on loading some of the flash pages onto my server, so they don't load up unless you click the link. That could really help. The biggest issue, is the file size of the banner. I may have to remove the animation and compress, that would really solve the loading issue, but the clouds look too cool for now. I'll wait for league to check in this year, and resolve any issues that are found.

Here is the latest site , just got done yesterday. Quick loading, 'bout 2 seconds for me.

http://www3.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/11242

Thanks for catching that, sure that I made a few errors, will find more. Got those corrected. Thanks.

It only takes about 4 seconds to load for me , the loading flame goes across one time, then site is up. I have broadband with quad core and nice gpu, which may be the difference. I'm working on loading some of the flash pages onto my server, so they don't load up unless you click the link. That could really help. The biggest issue, is the file size of the banner. I may have to remove the animation and compress, that would really solve the loading issue, but the clouds look too cool for now. I'll wait for league to check in this year, and resolve any issues that are found.

Here is the latest site , just got done yesterday. Quick loading, 'bout 2 seconds for me.

http://www3.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/11242

Yup that one loads real quick for me too.

That looks great, TOS. Better than any site from any league I've ever been in.

One thing you may want to add is names to the helmets at the top of the page. Maybe all of your owners know every helmet, but it would probably be useful to have a name appear in a bubble when you move your curser over the helmet.

I just looked up his profile because I thought that might be the case, came back here and saw you already posted it. :wacko:

Ugh. I'd like to change my screen name as I don't really like it anymore, but I've just been here so long under that name that it just wouldn't feel right to change it now.

Edited by TDFFFreak