[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rice vs. McGahee

....good stuff here too...you had him ranked in the mid-teens :D

I think my analysis was a closer than yours, what was it again, Rice is a momo who's an RB3 at best. You and keg should start your own FF site. Just make sure you tell all subscribers to do the opposite of whatever your advice is. You could call the Costanza report :wacko:

I think my analysis was a closer than yours, what was it again, Rice is a momo who's an RB3 at best. You and keg should start your own FF site. Just make sure you tell all subscribers to do the opposite of whatever your advice is. You could call the Costanza report :wacko:

Great stuff, BEM! I admitted I was way off, and the best you can do is "Well, I was closer than you"! :D

I'll have to remember than line of thinking for times when I want to act like an idiot.

Great stuff, BEM! I admitted I was way off, and the best you can do is "Well, I was closer than you"! :wacko:

I'll have to remember than line of thinking for times when I want to act like an idiot.

I have adopted this way of thinking as well...

this time of the football season always brings out the worry wart in ...well most of us...

MAY THE DOUCHING BEGIN!

The first 2 picks of Harbaughs head coaching career with Baltimore were Flacco and Rice. This tells me Rice will get every chance to start and excel. He put on some muscle because he knows the competition at this level is for real. I'm done betting against small backs just because they're small. Rice to me is a guy who will come at a pretty good value and could post really good numbers IMO :wacko:

Yeah swammi, I guess I should be back tracking on this statement :D

Yeah swammi, I guess I should be back tracking on this statement :D

:wacko: As previously mentioned, I was referring to the one in bold below, where you tout Rice as a RB2, when he clearly is a RB1. But I guess if you want to hand-pick the few things you were right about about, thats your perrogative.

I could see him putting up solid RB2 numbers.

Just like you hand picking and quibbling over me calling him a RB2. You're right, your analysis that no one on the roster, especially Rice, would be more than a RB3 was right on target :D

I admitted I was wrong on my analysis....I waaay underestimated him.

You just underestimated him...yet for some reason, can't figure out a humbling way to admit it. Conversely, you bring this thread up and tout that your were right!

Oh well. :wacko:

I admitted I was wrong on my analysis....I waaay underestimated him.

You just underestimated him...yet for some reason, can't figure out a humbling way to admit it. Conversely, you bring this thread up and tout that your were right!

Oh well. :D

Kind of like your boy keg grossly overestimating Portis and not being able to figure out a humbling way to admit. I'm starting to think you and keg are the same person :wacko:

I guess I'd rather be accused of being the guy who suggested burning a pick on Rice because I thought he'd be a solid RB2 and have him turn out to be an RB1, than the guy who trumpeted Portis as an RB1 and having him turn out to be an RB7 or RB8, but that's just me. I officially apologize to anyone who read my initial post in this thread and wasted a pick on Rice, thinking they were drafting a RB2 and ending up with an RB1. Conversely, I apologize to anyone I told NOT to waste a pick on Portis because he would be a total bust, since Portis has turned out to be solid gold.

Edited by Big Ernie McCracken

Kind of like your boy keg grossly overestimating Portis and not being able to figure out a humbling way to admit. I'm starting to think you and keg are the same person :wacko:

I guess I'd rather be accused of being the guy who suggested burning a pick on Rice because I thought he'd be a solid RB2 and have him turn out to be an RB1, than the guy who trumpeted Portis as an RB1 and having him turn out to be an RB7 or RB8, but that's just me. I officially apologize to anyone who read my initial post in this thread and wasted a pick on Rice, thinking they were drafting a RB2 and ending up with an RB1. Conversely, I apologize to anyone I told NOT to waste a pick on Portis because he would be a total bust, since Portis has turned out to be solid gold.

This post is worthy of one reply: :D

Dude, you seriously need to step away from the keyboard, and quickly.