[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Follow a 12 team re-draft

tazinib1

Updated. Euhop is now offering up Aaron Rodgers as trade bait for a tier 2 WR. I don't think anybody in this league will bite. That strat rarely works.

Seems to of worked this time. This is why I don't like Free leagues.

Updated. I was hoping Anthony Gonzolez would make it to me in round 7. Way too early but hey...to each there own. Still some great players to be had. So far, I've scored 6 of the top 51 players according to TheHuddles top 200.

Exactly. This is a no money league with a bunch of o fanball old-timers. I'll see how it pans out the first 5-6 rounds and if I'm not happy with that, then no big loss really. I'll stick with the rankings all the way through until I deem it time to select a TM D.

I'm easily confused :wacko:

Steve Smith was taken at 2.11

Smith owner traded for Rodgers.

Wow. The guy makes a massive faux pas and another owner lets him offer the hook - no, actually rewards him for his stupidity with even greater stupidity. It's not collusion, but if I were in that league I'd be really pissed off.

Wow. The guy makes a massive faux pas and another owner lets him offer the hook - no, actually rewards him for his stupidity with even greater stupidity. It's not collusion, but if I were in that league I'd be really pissed off.

Yep I agree. This guy has won the league several times now cause there is always some idiot in the league that lets him off the hook. I'm desperately trying to get him into a BoTH league but no bites yet.

Well we had to pay for MFL :wacko:

But yeah...no money league. Its more bragging rights than anything. Sigh.

that explains it . . .

Yep I agree. This guy has won the league several times now cause there is always some idiot in the league that lets him off the hook. I'm desperately trying to get him into a BoTH league but no bites yet.

If that's true, then why aren't you doing the same thing and fleecing the sheep in the league?