[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Power Rankings

Egret

Weak............Jets, Vikings, Philly and GB ahead of Dallas. Pleassssse..........

Jets have no QB. Vikings have no heart, Philly has Mcnabb, and GB well they still wish they had Farve.

Jets will be worse....

Vikings will win their division, but will fail in the playoffs...

Eagles will be fine provided McNabb is healthy....other than that, I don't get the knock on him...considering you have Romo...but having said that...I was really shocked to see the eagles even in the top 5...but Dallas shouldn't even be in the top 15...

Packers will nab a wildcard spot IMO...

Dallas D is mediocre and they have little to no threat in the passing game other than Witten...and if you expect Barber to be a workhorse again without falling apart due to his reckless style, I don't get how...

22) Buffalo Bills: The departure of LT Jason Peters is going to be a problem for their offense. Can they find anyone else other than Aaron Schobel to rush the passer?

Last Ranking: 22

Needs Still to be Filled: LT, DE

Didn't they address this in the draft?

"The jags will miss Matt Jones."

:wacko:

What a farking retard! :D

I bet even henry muto could make a better list than that.

Death, taxes, and the Jags not winning a Super Bowl

22) Buffalo Bills: The departure of LT Jason Peters is going to be a problem for their offense. Can they find anyone else other than Aaron Schobel to rush the passer?

They drafted Maybin, but I dont think they drafted a LT . . . .

Menyoudo being an annoying troll who thinks large fonts are cool. :wacko:

Don't get upset. The Jags might win it someday, and it will be worth it for all of their 46 fans that patiently waited for their moment.

E.T.A. I don't think large fonts are cool, I think CHAMPIONSHIPS are cool.

Edited by Menudo

They drafted a project tackle in the 3rd I believe. I wouldn't exactly be comfortable with my blindside if I was Edwards.

Hmmmm, I'd say the Titans and the Panthers belong in the top 10, and I'd move the Falcons, Ravens out. The Ravens are going to miss Rex and the Falcons are young and weak-linked up the middle on Defense. Eli feel flat on his face without Plaxico and the Vikings are not the 4th best team in the NFL....let alone the NFC, so 3rd and 4th there seems to be a reach. I'd also slide SD to 10th and move the Jets out......rookie QB?????

Don't get upset. The Jags might win it someday, and it will be worth it for all of their 46 fans that patiently waited for their moment.

Wow, nice one! :D You truly are a very funny person. Are you a clown? cause you and lulu make a great tandem. Can you do a routine and post it to youtube? And you know what would be cool? Any time I bring up the jags, just jump in and post some really funny stuff like this, it is so neat. It's also really awesome how you post such comedy, just like irash. Yeah, Menyoudo, irash and lulu. The trio of the most awesome huddler's. I wish I could share in your glory as you prove to the rest of us how totally rad you 3 are.

I bow down to you Menyoudo, you have won the innernets! :wacko: