[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fred Lane's wife is loose

polksalet

So a persons life is worth six years? Our criminal justice system is awesome.

The Mcnair thing made me think of her. What only occurred to me tonight is that she lives/lived in Nashville as well. I'm not saying she killed Mcnair, I'm just saying.

Yeah I think so, if she would of waited until her next beating, I think she would of even received less time.

If she shot him WHILE beating her, you'd be hard pressed to find any jury to convict her, IMO. And wasn't she pregnant, or am I thinking of that WR who killed his pregnant wife and stuffed her in his trunk?

If she shot him WHILE beating her, you'd be hard pressed to find any jury to convict her, IMO. And wasn't she pregnant, or am I thinking of that WR who killed his pregnant wife and stuffed her in his trunk?

Rae Carruth

See BJ's link - she had the baby induced while he was out of town. The more I read about this, the more I'm convinced six years was more than enough. Having said that, she should have just left while he was away.

Rae Carruth

See BJ's link - she had the baby induced while he was out of town. The more I read about this, the more I'm convinced six years was more than enough. Having said that, she should have just left while he was away.

I think it was Carruth I was thinking of. If there was ample evidence he beat her over an extended period I think six years was too much. I don't know if I'd have convicted her if I was on that jury.