[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How big is your pot?

luckydawg

I'm in two leagues, any more than that and too many players overlap so you don't know who to root for, which takes all the fun out of it. My local league is $200 entry fee and $10 per loss. I play in a WCOFF league, this is my 2nd year, and that is $500. I put a lot of time into FF so I need a good amount of money to be playing for. I don't see the point in playing in a free league or one for a piddly amount like $25. It's too much time and effort. I'm trying to get my local league to up the entry fee. This is our 16th year and we started at a $50 entry. At the time I was 18 so that was a lot of money to me back then.

In my local league we only "commit" $125 each, BUT the real payoff is is point differential. Total points are averaged, and everybody above the average gets $6 per point, everybody below pays! Last year one team made about $600, one $475 - one lost $800! Year before, I was only points 'winner', clearing about $1000, with a couple of teams breaking even, and two losing big. There is other money for weekly highs, 1st half top teams and end of season playoffs.

Unusual but great if you stay ahead!

$100 plus. Way too much time and effort to play for less.

Pretty much my feelings. I enjoy the game a great deal, but ouside of a couple of leagues that I am in for different reasons, I need the money motivator to put in the proper effort.