[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leon Washington's Secret to TD's

electricrelish

"Leon Washington now has a permanent connection to famous dumpage and here's why: "After we warm up before a game, I gotta take a dump. It's a huge benefit to release that gas you don't need. The facilities are beautiful. We're spoiled. If I get a good one, I know I am gonna score two touchdowns." This bon mot graces the page of ESPN the magazine on page 69."

http://www.faniq.com/article/Leon-Washingt...l-score-1732844

Will the Huddle have reporters hanging out in the locker room prior to his games, and let us know in "late breaking news", if Washington has, uh, gone or not? Could make a big difference in start/bench lists!

Will the Huddle have reporters hanging out in the locker room prior to his games, and let us know in "late breaking news", if Washington has, uh, gone or not? Could make a big difference in start/bench lists!

nominations plz

Wow, you're member number 158 and I've never seen a post by you. That intrigues me for some reason.

Wow, you're member number 158 and I've never seen a post by you. That intrigues me for some reason.

:wacko: He is the oldest Huddler. But he only occasionally posts outside the league forums in the last few years now.

Well, you see: as I got older, I found that I didn't need any advice, noone would listen to my sage advice, I really didn't give a dammn what anybody thought of my team after I already had it, and my opinions were set in stone so nobody on the tailgate made any sense, so . . .

I now only post when there is something interesting like "how big is your pot" or something I really know about, "dumps".

:wacko:

Well, you see: as I got older, I found that I didn't need any advice, noone would listen to my sage advice, I really didn't give a dammn what anybody thought of my team after I already had it, and my opinions were set in stone so nobody on the tailgate made any sense, so . . .

I now only post when there is something interesting like "how big is your pot" or something I really know about, "dumps".

:wacko:

So you are stubborn and stuck in your ways? Sounds like you'd fit in perfect. :D