[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BREAKING COWBOYS NEWS

geeteebee

Got rid of TO ... Got rid of Simpson ..

Now, if someone would buy the franchise and put a real GM in place, the Cowboys could have a shot at winning a playoff game -- something they haven't done since 1996 ...

Speaking as a fan of one of the worst run franchises in professional sports (Cincinnati Bengals), I would kill to have an owner like Jerry Jones. Come to think of it, I would actually take Al Davis over Mike Brown.

Speaking as a fan of one of the worst run franchises in professional sports (Cincinnati Bengals), I would kill to have an owner like Jerry Jones. Come to think of it, I would actually take Al Davis over Mike Brown.

Seriously...?

:confused:

Seriously...?

:confused:

At least he's not the cheapest owner in the NFL. Al will actually pony up and pay for talent. I am reserved to the fact that the Bengals will never amount to anything as long as Mike Brown's cheap as is in charge. He's a great business man, but not a football man.

the Cowboys could have a shot at winning a playoff game -- something they haven't done since 1996 ...

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

:wacko: Just guessing here...

Because this is a Cowboys thread?

It's a mother beautiful bridge and it's gonna be there.