[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official Sigline Bet Thread

Duchess Jack

I figure there are a lot of these floating around every year. We might as well try to keep them in one spot so people can share in the drama. Perhaps one Huddler can post the wager and the other can reply with their acceptance of the wager.

Swammi proposed this bet to Seahawks21 and Seahawks21 allowed me to get in on the action.

I get S. Jackson and Seahawks21 gets Portis, Jacobs, Slaton & Grant.

Every player that scores more than SJax will result in my sending $10 Seahawks21's way. Every player that Sjax outscores will result in Seahawks21 sending $10 my way. I get an extra $10 if SJax ends up a top 10 RB, he gets and extra $10 if he doesn't.

Standard PPR, .1 for every yard rushing/receiving, -2 fumbles, 6 pts TDs rushed or thrown.

This is fine and I also thiink that some rules for the loser needs to be established.

Rule 1. When you lose and have a sig line that you argree to add to you sig then you should have to post at least 10 times a day for the length of the bet. Even if the post is just to say that I am only posting to show off my wonderful sig line. 10 random posts in hot topics, IMO.

This is fine and I also thiink that some rules for the loser needs to be established.

Rule 1. When you lose and have a sig line that you argree to add to you sig then you should have to post at least 10 times a day for the length of the bet. Even if the post is just to say that I am only posting to show off my wonderful sig line. 10 random posts in hot topics, IMO.

It makes sense, but daily might be too hard for most. 10 a week will get somebody recognized.

oh... and I realize mine wasn't quite a sigline bet, but I figure it all amounts to the same thing.

sig bet between WashingtonD and LordOpie.

Who scores the most FF points between Darrius Heyward-Bey OAK-WR and Eron Riley BAL-WR?

Opie takes Riley.

WashD takes DHB.

:D

We already accepted in the LLD forum.

Now that's funny.I :wacko:

I have a standing sig line bet with any East division foes. So post away Giant Fans, Philly fans and Skins Fans. I bet we win period. Every time we play, so if your in, your cover.

That was easy. :wacko:

Edited by Cowboyz1