[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My poor team

Duchess Jack

Oh that team. The future looks better with Henne and Pat White.

I dunno. I look at Pennington and I see a guy who does for Miami what Phil Simms did for the Giants. Simms had a better arm, but the Giants' best years with him were when he wasn't throwing for 3800-4000 yds, but when he was throwing for 3000-3400 yds, not making any mistakes, keeping the chains moving, and grinding teams up through the course of a game.

I think Pennington might be exactly the guy that Parcells wants running an offense.

I dunno. I look at Pennington and I see a guy who does for Miami what Phil Simms did for the Giants. Simms had a better arm, but the Giants' best years with him were when he wasn't throwing for 3800-4000 yds, but when he was throwing for 3000-3400 yds, not making any mistakes, keeping the chains moving, and grinding teams up through the course of a game.

I think Pennington might be exactly the guy that Parcells wants running an offense.

i think you're on to something...but i'm not fully prepared to make that comparison, Simms was so freak'n tough.....i guess winning a superbowl would help.

I can't see what you're complaining about. Here is the list of starters for the Bears since 1990. 2004 was a particularly great year. :wacko:

1990: Harbaugh, Tomczak

1991: Harbaugh

1992: Harbaugh, Peter Tom Willis, Will Furrer

1993: Harbaugh, Willis

1994: Erik Kramer, Steve Walsh

1995: Kramer

1996: Kramer, Dave Kreig

1997: Kramer, Rick Mirer

1998: Kramer, Steve Stenstrom, Moses Moreno

1999: Shane Matthews, Cade McNown, Jim Miller

2000: McNown, Matthews, Miller

2001: Miller, Matthews

2002: Miller, Chris Chandler, Henry Burris

2003: Kordell Stewart, Chandler, Rex Grossman

2004: Grossman, Jonathan Quinn, Craig Krenzel, Chad Hutchinson

2005: Kyle Orton, Grossman

2006: Grossman

2007: Grossman, Brian Griese, Orton

2008: Orton, Grossman (1 game vs. Tennessee)