[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brett Favre what say ye?

tazinib1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he said the 30th? Not that anyone gives a care anymore. The size of his ego must be larger than Texas. Have no respect for him anymore.

Well he did say the 30th initially, but then he said he would have a decision by today. Ugh....what a circus.

Well he did say the 30th initially, but then he said he would have a decision by today. Ugh....what a circus.

Yeah by the end of the week. It's nothing like last years circus though I'm sorry to say. :wacko:

I thought he said the 30th? Not that anyone gives a care anymore. The size of his ego must be larger than Texas. Have no respect for him anymore.

The size of his ego knows no limits.

Yeah by the end of the week. It's nothing like last years circus though I'm sorry to say. :wacko:

Just wait for it.

(KFFL) Sean Jensen, of the St. Paul Pioneer Press, reports Bus Cook, agent for free-agent QB Brett Favre (Jets), told ESPN's Rachel Nichols that Favre is not ready to decide on his future at this time. Cook said he talked with Favre at length Friday, July 24. Cook said a decision could be made at the beginning or middle of next week.

:wacko:

Please leave the old lady alone. Apparently she is now "anguishing" over her decision. :wacko:

At this point this would be all I need to hear. With as consistant as he has been with all of this BS over the last few years. Who's to say that he won't jump ship during training camp or after a couple losses. And if it happens he'll say he did it for the team and the fans - 'they need somebody more committed'.

Edited by Duchess Jack

Actually I got a chuckle out of John Clayton earlier this week. He was asked about Favre first stating he would announce his decision on the 30th, then later the word came out he would have his decision on the 24th. Clayton replied that, now that it's been leaked the 24th, he's probably changed his mind on that, as he wants to make the announcement on his own terms, not when everyone expects it to happen. :wacko:

(KFFL) Sean Jensen, of the St. Paul Pioneer Press, reports Bus Cook, agent for free-agent QB Brett Favre (Jets), told ESPN's Rachel Nichols that Favre is not ready to decide on his future at this time. Cook said he talked with Favre at length Friday, July 24. Cook said a decision could be made at the beginning or middle of next week.

:wacko:

Walk away Vikes and the 31 other NFL teams. Stop keeping him in the spotlight.

And another thing...he was released by the Jets. When will every news outlet stop putting (Jets) after his name? He is NOT on the team any more!

If Brandon Favre decides to play for the Vikings - he won't jump ship, if he gets injured that would be a different story but I wouldn't put it past him to string it along as long as he can and my thoughts are he must still be hurting or he would have said yes by now. Can't be money, he certainly doesn't need any and his ego would keep him from thinking he would flop. It has to be how is shoulder is feeling. My 2 cents

It is here. The local rag has a "likelihood meter" inside the sports section and it currently is almost all the way to "buy your purple #4 jersey". :wacko:

Amen to that! Between the papers, radio, and tv news around here, its obnoxious to the point the mere sound of the man's name makes me violently ill. Honestly, you'd think Jesus Harold Christ was coming to play QB and the SuperBowl was a lock. I've never seen more people devote more time and effort toward speculation, rumors, conjecture, etc. Its a sad state of affairs :D

If Brandon Favre decides to play for the Vikings - he won't jump ship, if he gets injured that would be a different story but I wouldn't put it past him to string it along as long as he can and my thoughts are he must still be hurting or he would have said yes by now. Can't be money, he certainly doesn't need any and his ego would keep him from thinking he would flop. It has to be how is shoulder is feeling. My 2 cents

I did wonder if he wanted the Packers to offer that $20 million again to travel around as a rep for the team.

They can pay me to travel around the state holding pro Packer rallies.

Amen to that! Between the papers, radio, and tv news around here, its obnoxious to the point the mere sound of the man's name makes me violently ill. Honestly, you'd think Jesus Harold Christ was coming to play QB and the SuperBowl was a lock. I've never seen more people devote more time and effort toward speculation, rumors, conjecture, etc. Its a sad state of affairs :D

We know just how you feel. :wacko:

I did wonder if he wanted the Packers to offer that $20 million again to travel around as a rep for the team.

They can pay me to travel around the state holding pro Packer rallies.

I highly doubt that was a consideration, only b/c i can't believe there is any way the Packers organization would do that at this point. They must have some pride.

We know just how you feel. :wacko:

I watched how the last couple years in GB went and how last year in NY went and thought that is drama no team needs. The Vikings have seen Favre's act for a while now and they're still willing to play with fire. I really have no sympathy for them if they get burned on this, nor will I hesitate to ridicule the Vikings's fans who have whipped themselves up into a frenzy and set themselves up to be dissappointed.

Favre needs a check-up from the neck-up......seriously how can this drama happen the last 3 years.....that's a long time ta be clueless plus you've gone from hero ta zero in the process.....he says he doesn't care what people think but i'll tell him ta get the hell off my radio & TV :wacko: