[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2009 Breakout Running Back

mchops

I could see felix Jones busting out. But, wow, on another note, why does the huddle continue to rank Tomlinson so high on the cheat sheets ? I've seen him ranked around the ninth spot in most mock darfts !!!

In redraft PPR I have seen him anywhere from 1st to 9th. Sproles has said he has shown good explosion.

Scott is an interesting prospect., but he has a pretty eye popping rap sheet(once I read it, his impressive production faded drastically for me... just doesn't seem like the type that will succeed coping with NFL pressures and privilege)... this kid is a real dumba$$... and the Bengals keep selecting turd after turd, they all have awesome football skill but how many of these pinheads the Bengals take actually ever turn over a new leaf and produce? Seems like most never grow out of it.

I guess my point is that the Bengals ore no success story in turning these kinda guys around even though they've tried many times, so I wouldn't go in believing Scott's somehow reborn with his head removed from his a$$.

Edited by byron2112

If we're talking rooks, I dont think it would be that hard for Beanie Wells to take the starting job from Hightower out in AZ. That offense moves the ball and I gotta think they'd like to be more balanced. Fitz had several short TD catches last season and some of that could go to Wells this year if he proves to be a better runner than Hightower which shouldnt be too tough. On paper, 2nd easiest rushing schedule, too.

If we're talking non-rooks, I'd throw Fred Jackson's name out there. Played well with(and in place of) Marshawn Lynch last season. Going to get the chance to show more of what he can do while Lynch serves his suspension for the first 3 games this year. He may play well enough to earn an even bigger share of the carries than he was already slated to get. With Owens and Evans at WR, there should be some room to run for the Bills. Given Lynch's running style and off-field issues, he's going to miss time. Jackson could turn out to be a pleasant surprise and a lot more than just a handcuff, IMO.

I've been thinking about Freddy a lot lately too. Is it possible that he actually gets goal line carries for the first time in about a decade? I'll gladly take 1000/8 out of a guy taken as late as he has been going. That screams bye-week filler to me, and decent insurance in case of injury.

I could see felix Jones busting out. But, wow, on another note, why does the huddle continue to rank Tomlinson so high on the cheat sheets ? I've seen him ranked around the ninth spot in most mock darfts !!!

I think everyone thinks he has 1 more good year in him. He is at that magical age of 30 when it seems like all RB's hit the wall. With that being said if he is there in the late 1st rd or early 2nd would I take him ? ..........Probably just because of the potential for him to have a great year.

Edited by HutOne