[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Minnesota Huddlers

j2v

Come celebrate the glories of all thing Sage Rosenfels, talk some fantasy football, and partake in some beverages and bar food! We had a nice turnout last year and it would be great to gather again.

First, we should pick a date. I'll throw out Wednesday, August 12 as a suggestion. Also, a venue. Last year we gathered at the Buffalo Wild Wings near and dear to my heart (and my home) in West St. Paul; I'd be willing to travel a little bit if it would draw a few more attendees. Again, I'll toss out some suggestions: Champps in Maplewood, something similar in the Burnsville/Eagan area, or a return to the Buffalo Wild Wings in WSP.

Post here and we'll cobble this thing together.

2V

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come celebrate the glories of all thing Sage Rosenfels, talk some fantasy football, and partake in some beverages and bar food! We had a nice turnout last year and it would be great to gather again.

First, we should pick a date. I'll throw out Wednesday, August 12 as a suggestion. Also, a venue. Last year we gathered at the Buffalo Wild Wings near and dear to my heart (and my home) in West St. Paul; I'd be willing to travel a little bit if it would draw a few more attendees. Again, I'll toss out some suggestions: Champps in Maplewood, something similar in the Burnsville/Eagan area, or a return to the Buffalo Wild Wings in WSP.

Post here and we'll cobble this thing together.

2V

I might be able to swing Aug 12. Champps Maplewood would be my vote as its closer for me but I might be able to make it down to one of the other locations if that's better for more of the folks. Please keep me posted.

:wacko:

Got hosed last year when I had to work out of town. This year I'm in baby! Champps in Maplewood is actually fairly close for me as well.

Wife has a doctors appointment late that afternoon that I have to go with her for, but I should be free and clear after that.

Edited by SeductiveNun

May I suggest King of Diamonds :wacko:

Best Happy Hour in town!

Walking distance for me.

Anywhere in the WSP, IGH or Eagan area would work too.

I've... uh... never been there. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

2V

Yeah - You almost live in MN don't you? Superior???

Almost halfway between Superior and the UP on Lake Superior. It's a summer tourist area for the Twin Cities so we have about equal Packer and Vikings fans here.

Almost halfway between Superior and the UP on Lake Superior. It's a summer tourist area for the Twin Cities so we have about equal Packer and Vikings fans here.

I think I may have driven past your place a couple weeks ago on my way along that incredibly long and lonely Highway 13 between Superior and the Apostles - damn near ran out of gas.

Here's what I have so far...

The August 12 date seems to be a go

In, no preference for location - Gen. Itals, Mike's Vikes, Paul Ott Carruth

In, prefer south TC suburbs - Savage Beatings, Randall, Outshined, Six Kings

In, prefer north TC suburbs - Delicious Bass, Seductive Nuns

Right now it's narrowly advantage south, with the suggestion for the new Buffalo Wild Wings in Eagan receiving strong consideration. But voting remains open.

Bass and Nuns, if you happen to be St. John's (MN) alumns, or know one you'd like to share some fantasy football knowledge with and can get them to attend and bring you as a guest, I'm speaking at a SJU alumni event at the Champps in Maplewood on Thursday. Beer will be served. PM me for details if you so desire.

2V

Right now it's narrowly advantage south, with the suggestion for the new Buffalo Wild Wings in Eagan receiving strong consideration. But voting remains open.

Bass and Nuns, if you happen to be St. John's (MN) alumns, or know one you'd like to share some fantasy football knowledge with and can get them to attend and bring you as a guest, I'm speaking at a SJU alumni event at the Champps in Maplewood on Thursday. Beer will be served. PM me for details if you so desire.

2V

Close(geographically). I went to SCSU...

Close(geographically). I went to SCSU...

That's almost close enough for me. If nothing else, wander over to Champps at around 8:30-9:00 on the 13th and look for the group that's just breaking up. I can't imagine that I'll shake free from the family only to call it an early night.

2V

2V

Mankato State for me.

As location goes, I'm fairly open as long as we don't have to go to some forsaken wasteland near Shakopee. :wacko:

I count 10 interested parties: Delicious Bass, Savage Beatings, Gen Itals, Mikes Vikes, Randall (depending on the Mayo visit), Paul Ott Caruth, Outshined, Seductive Nuns, Six Kings, and Moss6. Any other Minnesota-based Huddlers who need to be prodded into action (Chadman, T-Scorp, Alex Gaddis, Bachi Boy?), feel free to poke them.

Let's ink August 12 for the date and unless I hear a rabid outcry Buffalo Wild Wings in Eagan as the locale. I'll shoot to arrive around 6:30. If you're not listed above and are planning to attend, post your intentions so you can be accounted for.

Anyone who wants to give the Uff-Da BoTH leaguers a shout should do so.

See ya there!

2V