[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Sleeper Pics

FantasyDream

I like Gonzalez a lot this year, wouldn't touch either of the others.

Wells will be the steal of drafts this year. Is this a sleeper thread or an undervalued thread?

Leon Washington.

Super sleeper alert---Bobby Engram. He is running the Wes Welker role and Cassell is gonna fall in love with this guy. I see 70+ catches again, which is an insane value for where you can draft the guy.

Wells will be the steal of drafts this year. Is this a sleeper thread or an undervalued thread?

Leon Washington.

Super sleeper alert---Bobby Engram. He is running the Wes Welker role and Cassell is gonna fall in love with this guy. I see 70+ catches again, which is an insane value for where you can draft the guy.

Deff a sleeper thread,with Harrison gone,clark and gonzo should deff recieve more looks

Leon Washington.

I'll grab just about anyone if there late enough. Ray Rice at RB#32 seems a value to me if he is the starter.

I'll grab just about anyone if there late enough. Ray Rice at RB#32 seems a value to me if he is the starter.

If Rice becomes the starter there's no way he stays on anyone's boards as a RB32. He takes a jump of 10 spots easily.

If Rice becomes the starter there's no way he stays on anyone's boards as a RB32. He takes a jump of 10 spots easily.

I can see RIce getting 65 to 75 percent of the carries if Mcgaee becomes injured,may lose goal line carries too.My draft is actually tonight do to college thats why it is so early,any other people i should take a look at tonight thanks :wacko:

I can see RIce getting 65 to 75 percent of the carries if Mcgaee becomes injured,may lose goal line carries too.My draft is actually tonight do to college thats why it is so early,any other people i should take a look at tonight thanks :wacko:

He's the initial starter going into TC. That doesn't mean he will be in late august but he has bulked up some to run more between the tackles. If he's there in the 6th or 7th rounds and you feel like taking a chance go for it.

Ryan Grant and Pierre Thomas if they are there late. Some of going WR the first 2 rounds this year and taking RB's later.

I'm mostly in dynasty leagues so I'm more into rookies. Wells, Moreno, Donald Brown are all guys I like. Robiskie in Cleveland too.

Bobby Ingram if he's there late. Keller TE could have an expanded role too.

These are my guys I like late.

RBs

Kenny Watson. Sorry, but Cedric Benson blows.

Julius Jones might not be a sleeper but he'll be one of the final starting RBs taken, and will be deserving of a much higher slot - I'll say 11-15th.

As always, make Kevin Faulk your RB4 or 5 and save the waiver move you'd burn by week 6 or 7 for a fill in RB,

WRs:

I like Bradley over Engram in KC

Kenny Britt

I have not been hearing good things about Earl Bennett, sounded like he was not catching anything and the job was practically being handed to him. I still like my guy Rashied Davis in CHI, always put up 8 points.

I like Nate Washington in Tenn

I like Bobby Engram

Julius Jones plays a pretty easy schedule

Dominik Hixon

The rookie RB for the Bengals(Always forget his name)

Derrick Mason

Devone Bess

I have not been hearing good things about Earl Bennett, sounded like he was not catching anything and the job was practically being handed to him. I still like my guy Rashied Davis in CHI, always put up 8 points.

:wacko: No, he doesn't. Not even close.

Depending upon how long Crabtree holds out, Josh Morgan and/or Brandon Jones could be a decent sleepers in SFO.

Yeah it could be awhile. Both sides seem to be digging in.

2 late rookie picks for Jacksonville- Rashad Jennings and Tijuan Underwood.

Before millions of fantasy owners Team DePalma (Me) rose from the fantasy ashes and selected his team,Some of the sleepers i picked were zak miller in the 17,bobby engram in the 13 which i feel is such a steal ppr league gold :D,rashid davis in the 16 someone has to catch balls in chicago,and rononald curry in the 18 :wacko:

Edited by FantasyDream