[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Robiske signs

Randall

I like him this year.

Robiskie completes four-year deal

July 30, 2009 8:06 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's James Walker

The Cleveland Browns will have all of their rookies on the field when the team holds its first practice Saturday.

Receiver and second-round pick Brian Robiskie agreed to a four-year deal with Cleveland Thursday evening, according to ESPN.com senior writer John Clayton. He was the final unsigned pick for the Browns.

Robiskie is expected to compete for a starting job at receiver opposite Braylon Edwards. According to the rookie report date of July 24, Robiskie will enter Browns camp about a week late. But it is debatable how much teams view it a holdout before the veterans arrive.

Cleveland's signing means the AFC North has just one unsigned rookie remaining in the entire division: Cincinnati Bengals first-round pick Andre Smith.

The Bengals will hold their first practice Friday afternoon.

like him as what? WR5? Would he actually crack a fantasy starting lineup in a 10 or 12 team league?

I'd take a flier on him in a 12 man league. Someone has to play WR there and although Braylon had a horrible season, he will take all the coverage (like he did last year).

I think he would crack a starting lineup. Who else will they throw to? Braylon Edwards for sure... But then who? I think Rucker might surprise, but as for WRs, SOMEONE has to catch some right? Id bet he is good for at least 50 catches this year.

I dont think he cracks the line up. I watch every Buckeye game and the kid is a pretty solid player because of his Dad, but if you watch any game where the Buckeyes played a team as athletic as they were he couldnt get open. Robo can not get separation from defenders and he isnt big enough to just wall people off like Super Joe did. Down the road he will be a player but not this year, supposedly Patton is still #2.