[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How prepared are you this year?

Chief Dick

How prepared are you this year?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How prepared are you this year?

• Very. I make my own projections and use a laptop during the draft.
    • Somewhat. I use rhino's spreadsheet and pretend to know how to use it.
    • Not very. I download a cheatsheet the day of the draft and use a highlighter.
    • Puddy. I hire someone to draft for me.

Ready to roll as with every other year for the past 20 years (since 1989- Barry Sander's rookie year). I do all my own stuff and it's served me very well over the years. If I don't squeeze out a Title or 2 each year, it's a down year.

Ready to roll as with every other year for the past 20 years (since 1989- Barry Sander's rookie year). I do all my own stuff and it's served me very well over the years. If I don't squeeze out a Title or 2 each year, it's a down year.

yer keyboard has Muto-itis

yer keyboard has Muto-itis

:wacko: Just speaking the truth. Oh and if it does, it's only a slight case as I'm in less than 10 leagues and only mentioned squeezing out 1 or 2 titles of them, not all of them.

Ready to roll as with every other year for the past 20 years (since 1989- Barry Sander's rookie year). I do all my own stuff and it's served me very well over the years. If I don't squeeze out a Tittie or 2 each year, it's a down year.

:wacko:

Edited by MikesVikes

I am a cheat sheet guy. I have no idea what direction I am going to go this year, most of the time I have it narrowed down to 3 players I like in the first, but this year is crazy. I also take along strength of schedule rankings for the playoffs and some fake stuff I leave laying around.

I was probably as prepared last year as I have ever been so by comparison I'm down. I usually take full advantage of being a teacher and throughout the summer stay up way to late combing over everything I can. This summer, however, I worked a 5 week all day camp that I could simply not turn down and the mrs is pregnant and due soon so I've been a bit preoccupied. Of course, as a member of the Huddle and a frequent visitor to the boards I'm sure I'll be just fine. :wacko:

Hurray, rhino!!!

Hurray, beer!!! (draft day secret weapon... ok so it may not be a secret)

Except for last year in Ladder. :wacko:

Anymore, I print off a cheatsheet and carry a highlighter. The extent of my research is the message board here. What say you?

I've been doing this so long that I just have my routine down......offseason, just kept up with whats going on with player movement and the draft. The Vick and Plax drama has been at least interesting.......some rook will grab Vick if and when he signs. OTA'a........where some hype starts to build for the rookies and what vet's are still sidelined ( and here in Panther Country it's been JStews toe). Then there is trying disuade the wife from picking as many Titans as she can for her roster (Tennessee girl), so what do you expect. Now we all begin the TC/Pre-Season angst hoping that no $$$ players aka studs go down before KO 09. Also, been incorparating the upcoming schedule in comparison to who somes studs play this year on certain weeks , to hopefully catch a day of lightning in a bottle. I'll finalise my final sheets in the weeks to come, and get ready for my drafts-Good Luck everyone.

But, if I have any ?'s......I can always concur with the Great Muto :wacko:

Edited by Capt. Waffle

Except for last year in Ladder. :wacko:

:D Yeah, you can't win them all. Thankfully, I won two others and was in 1 other title game which I lost. The Ladder was the cheapest Pay-in of all my leagues so it's all good.