[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beanie Wells injured in practice

xPattonx

Beanie left practice today on a cart according to ESPN news. We knew the guy was labeled ''injury prone'' but c'mon this was his first practice lol! From what I heard of the report he rolled his foot over. We all know that can end badly for a rb.

The report I posted ii the Wells thread said his ankle was rolled up on. That happens in football with so many bodies flying around.

"Cardinals general manager Rod Graves saw the play and said it appeared Wells "got rolled up on" during a pileup. The team suspected a minor injury."

Wells scheduled to undergo X-rays Sat Aug 1, 10:04 PM

Updating previous reports, Kent Somers, of The Arizona Republic, reports Arizona Cardinals RB Chris Wells (ankle) was scheduled to undergo X-rays on his injured ankle Saturday, Aug. 1.

+1

What's 550 x 2.8 YPC? You guessed it, 1400 yards. Championship.

Yeah, lot of RBs out there getting that many carries, esp when they're so good and the team has no passing O to speak of.

PS we have an opening in our league :wacko:

+1

What's 550 x 2.8 YPC? You guessed it, 1400 yards. Championship.

Haha. My math is like Hightower. Very below average.

Maybe I calculated 500 carries for the 1400. The last 50 were him running into the line and falling down for zero.

:D

Yeah, lot of RBs out there getting that many carries, esp when they're so good and the team has no passing O to speak of.

PS we have an opening in our league :wacko:

Uh, that was very clear sarcasm. Good job on not picking it up.

550 x 2.8 = 1540

:wacko:

Either way, we all know that 550 is Warner's pass attempts, not Hightower's rush attempts....I will say that Hightower looked really good in the playoffs when it counted last year. That alone should have earned him some merrit to get as many carries as the rookie will....

Either way, we all know that 550 is Warner's pass attempts, not Hightower's rush attempts....I will say that Hightower looked really good in the playoffs when it counted last year. That alone should have earned him some merrit to get as many carries as the rookie will....

Sorry, that was me, I was accidentally logged in as wife.

As to Wells, this is exactly why I stayed away from him in every dynasty draft I was in, and I'll do the same thing in redrafts. I don't think it's that he gets severely injured so often, I think that it's his lack of any appreciable tolerance for pain - he just won't or can't play hurt. In the NFL for a RB, that's a recipe for a very short and meaningless career.

As to Wells, this is exactly why I stayed away from him in every dynasty draft I was in, and I'll do the same thing in redrafts. I don't think it's that he gets severely injured so often, I think that it's his lack of any appreciable tolerance for pain - he just won't or can't play hurt. In the NFL for a RB, that's a recipe for a very short and meaningless career.

And that's a shame because he came into camp 20 lbs under his earlier weight. He needs to show some toughness.