[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this ethical?

Bronco Billy

An owner to have 2 teams in a league?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Is it ethical as long as one team does not interact with the other?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Is it fairs long as one team does not interact with the other?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see an issue with having 2 teams in one league, provided they don't make bogus deals and both teams are ran with each teams best interest in mind.

Although i don't see an issue with it theoretically, I would have a problem with it. I play in several leagues with my brothers and am always in fear of trading with them based on perception. So this would be much harder to escape the pistol beating you'd take if you traded with yourself.

All this talk is good and everything..yeah yeah yeah yadda yadda yadda...but we are dealing with money in most BoTH leagues, if not all and it is unacceptable. Period.

With that out of the way. I'm in a league with LoyalBoyd and don't have a problem with him nor had I even heard of any problems. I don't even know who this SuckMyVick person is. I just wanna know when he's gonna draft. I had a feeling this was going to be a problem.

I voted no, because Bronco Billy's probably the one with 2 teams in somebodies' league and is trying to win up all their tube socks.

Loyalboyd and SMV must have gone to great lengths to cheat. I have both of them on facebook. SMV has no photo but he's got friends and they aren't all Loyalboyd's friends or anything. :wacko: Loyalboyd is a great guy with the experiences that I've had in the Ladder league and the Interboard league. Also it wasn't Loyalboyd that had his wife draft for him last year when he was down in the boondocks with no phone service doing what ever his job is. That was Doc Holliday. I don't know SMV whatsoever.

I say that anyone that has gone to this much work to win a $25 league has done much more work than it's worth. :D:D Sleeping with two different chicks or living two lives might be worth it, but a ladder league is where at least I'd draw the line. :D

Edited by MikesVikes

Loyalboyd and SMV must have gone to great lengths to cheat. I have both of them on facebook. SMV has no photo but he's got friends and they aren't all Loyalboyd's friends or anything. :wacko: Loyalboyd is a great guy with the experiences that I've had in the Ladder league and the Interboard league. Also it wasn't Loyalboyd that had his wife draft for him last year when he was down in the boondocks with no phone service doing what ever his job is. That was Doc Holliday. I don't know SMV whatsoever.

I say that anyone that has got to this much work to win a $25 league has done much more work than it's worth. :D:D Sleeping with two different chicks or living two lives might be worth it, but a ladder league is where at least I'd draw the line. :D

MV is correct...my memory failed me again.

There are 3 things I can't stand: welchers and aliases. This has the markings of all three.

...OK, I'll bite: and the third?

Carnies