[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick a Packer?

3xcrazy

Packers | Will not rule out adding Vick

Comment (0)

Tue, 04 Aug 2009 11:17:38 -0700

The Associated Press reports Green Bay Packers general manager Ted Thompson is not ruling out the possibility of adding free-agent QB Michael Vick (Falcons). When asked Tuesday, Aug. 4, about the possibility of signing Vick, Thompson said the team looks "at all options at all times" but didn't want to speculate about the odds of the team actually pursuing him. "We look at everything," Thompson said.

Can we get a sticky on teams that have officially said YES or NO? Instead of speculation of a entire NFL team ban.
You won't get any teams that say "Yes", you'll get a few teams that say "Not interested" but probably nothing unequivocally "No", and even if you did they could just as easily go back on what they say. Most answers would be "no comment" in varying degrees.

I think people are reading way too much into Ted's words. He didn't say he was interested, but we weighs all of his options.

That being said, the idea of having Vick in for 5-6 wildcat plays a game is kind of appealing to me.

Why do you hate dogs so much?

:wacko:

Packer fans' dislike for dogs is well documented back to the 70s...

They disliked his kids too.

I hated this trade...

Packers’ Coach Dan Devine's trade for Los Angeles Rams quarterback John Hadl after the sixth game of the 1974 season is one of the most infamous in Packers history. Devine gave up five draft picks — a first, second and third in '75 and first and third in '76 — for the 34-year-old veteran. Hadl would play just 1-1/2 seasons for the Packers, throwing 3 touchdowns and 8 interceptions for a 54.0 quarterback rating in 1974 and 6 touchdowns and 21 interceptions for a 52.8 rating in 1975. Devine resigned at the end of the '74 season.

Edited by Randall

Seriously. Just looking at it makes me want to see someone hose it down and electrocute it, or maybe slam it to the ground till it dies. Gotta rid the world of the vile things, what w/all that nasty loyalty and unconditional love n stuff.

What will take their place? Chimps of course. "Here Cornelius, cmere boy, leave Little Taylor alone"

Edited by BeeR

Seriously. Just looking at it makes me want to see someone hose it down and electrocute it, or maybe slam it to the ground till it dies. Gotta rid the world of the vile things, what w/all that nasty loyalty and unconditional love n stuff.

What will take their place? Chimps of course. "Here Cornelius, cmere boy, leave Little Taylor alone"

No, I think the best thing to do would be to give that little thing to Vick to see if his other dogs would maul it to death. You know, like the one they kidnapped to make his dogs more aggresive by putting them in a fight to death.