[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kick returns

mrip

I am joining a ppr league with points for returns. 1 per 25. A quick browse through the stats shows that Sproles, Norwood, L. Washington, P. Thomas and Hester gain quite a bit of value. Will all of these players be returning kicks in 2009? Who else should I keep an eye on?

I searched and found a couple threads on this from last year, but can't find any regarding the 2009 season.

With Harry Douglas out with a ripped up knee, I wouldn't be surprised if Norwood pulls double duty on returns. Thomas Brown may steal one of the return jobs though.

Percy Harvin may get a look in Minnesota, especially given the release of Aundrae Allison but early reports have him looking "lost" returning punts.

Felix Jones may continue to get some return duty in Dallas and Steve Breaston may get a slight boost but I doubt that either of these guys get much KR/PR duty given their primary jobs being fairly important.

The rest of the guys probably aren't roster worthy. There are a couple decent IDP candidates however.