[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where will Vick land?

matt770

55 members have voted

1. 1. Michael Vick is rumored to be close to signing with a team. Who do you think will take the chance on him?

• Redskins
    • Patriots
    • Vikings
    • 49ers
    • Raiders
    • Texans
    • Titans
    • Jaguars
    • Dolphins
    • Bills
    • Somewhere else (post in thread)

I have my own opinion but am curious to see what others think. Whatever teams are talking to Vick are keeping things very quiet.

I included teams that have been rumored to be interested and others that either do not have a strong franchise QB or I think fit the pattern of a team to take such a chance.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went with a wild-ass guess/hunch and said the jagwads. :wacko:

wouldn't shock me to see him land with the broncos, either. personally, I would love to see it if only to experience the entertainment value of bronco billy's inevitable self-righteous "I am no longer a broncos fan" post afterward.

I just went with a wild-ass guess/hunch and said the jagwads. :wacko:

wouldn't shock me to see him land with the broncos, either. personally, I would love to see it if only to experience the entertainment value of bronco billy's inevitable self-righteous "I am no longer a broncos fan" post afterward.

With McHoody in charge of this fiasco, that isn't all that much of a reach.

Packer Billy?

He'll have to work his way back from a different league - if he ever makes it back. I can't believe there is anyone out there who is jumping at the chance to sign someone with lousy QB skills and last played two years ago.

Made me laugh out loud at work, not good! What about Philly with Kolb going down for the year?

He'd last about two seconds with Reid. He is in NO WAY smart enough to run that offense.

ETA - Seahags would be my guess. Mora loved him.

Edited by westvirginia

I'm not sure where he will land but i do know one place he won't and that is the 49'ers

I was out at their practice facility last week ( was there quoting a repair job on their facility )

All I can say is Vick's name came up and there was nothing nice said what so ever.

New Orleans? - Solid QB starter in place, coach that knows him, and a local city culture that is likely to be more accepting of a guy with his past and that needs a second (or third) chance.

I've read the Packers, Ravens and Colts as three possibilities on the short list. None made this survey.

My understanding is he is insisting on being a starter, so those wouldn't make sense. I did just read about the Packers rumors, interesting, but I don't see it happening. I guess I should have included all 32 teams since opinions are all over the board.

If he is honestly insisting on being a starter, then it's "hello Coach Haslett, I'm excited about being the biggest name in the UFL."