[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SOFA IDP League Draft

keggerz

That's a damned solid team, and has the looks of a contender. People are going to rip you for your mediocre QB and RB situation, but you ought to get solid week in and week out production from both slots, and you are in a great spot to create a very good to great QBBC. What puts this team ahead of the curve is that while you're getting solid production from your top 2 positions, you ought to be reaping superb benefits from your WRs, TE, LBs, and now DE. This has the earmarks of being a very tough team to deal with every week.

It ought to be very interesting watching you fill out the rest of it.

1st, thanks

2nd, added Leon Washington and Ahmad Bradshaw...the thing with Bradshaw was I had him lined up as a RB that I wanted at that pass and the draft stalled in front of me and Bradshaw looked really good in the game so I thought for sure I was gonna miss out on him because of that. But I got lucky...I know many wont get all giddy over adding Leon and Bradshaw as RB3 & RB4 but in PPR they both can very easily end up as RB2 and if either starter they are behind goes down then they have even nicer upside.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, has this draft hit a brick wall.

You'd think sites that make their living from FF would put a little more effort into a challenge for bragging rights between sites...

:wacko: I seriously doubt those that are drafting "make their living from FF".

I didn't say those people were making their living, I said the people are drafting for SITES that make their living from FF.

:wacko:

Yeah I read that wrong. :D But I'm still confused. Websites make a living? :D People own websites. Hence, people are making their living off these websites. However, I would be shocked if the site owners actually do the drafting (see: Huddle). And if they are, they're more than likely a smaller site and may not have the time/resources to give this a full effort.

And I was, ultimately, confused by why you said what you did. :D I thought you meant "more effort" as in making timely picks. I assume you mean that some of the picks are out of left field?

Some of these sites really take stabs in the dark and push for "their guys". It has to happen.

Edited by darin3

We are now thru 17 complete rounds and I just kicked off round 18...

Still pretty happy with how this team is coming together for me

Palmer

Reggie Bush, Parker, LWashington, ABradshaw

Wayne, Smitty(Car), Housh, CHenry

Olsen

Cole, Mathis

Ruud, DJ Williams, Durant, NBarnett

RMarshall, Hope

We are now thru 17 complete rounds and I just kicked off round 18...

Still pretty happy with how this team is coming together for me

Palmer

Reggie Bush, Parker, LWashington, ABradshaw

Wayne, Smitty(Car), Housh, CHenry

Olsen

Cole, Mathis

Ruud, DJ Williams, Durant, NBarnett

RMarshall, Hope

Love the WRs (obviously) but I'd personally be a little nervous with Bush as my RB1. He definitely has the potential to put up RB1-type stats, but the injury concerns scare me. I'm looking to add him as a RB2 in my redrafts this season. Now, both he and Parker have RB1 potential, so you might get away with it.

the draft is over: Rosters Link

This is how my team ended up:

Carson Palmer, Shaun Hill....

Reggie Bush, Willie Parker, Ahmad Bradshaw, Leon Washington, Bernard Scott

Reggie Wayne, Steve Smith(Car), TJ Housh, Chris Henry, Bryant Johnson, Bobby Engram

Greg Olsen, Randy McMiichael

Trent Cole, Robert Mathis, Andre Carter

Barrett Ruud, DJ Williams, Justin Durant, Nick Barnett, Akeem Jordan, Will Witherspoon

Richard Marshall, Chris Hope, Jermaine Phillips

:wacko:

If anyone has any questions as to draft strategy or why a certain player over another just ask.

Edited by keggerz