[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

15 mocks only 1 IDP?

Randall

• 2 weeks later...
because most ffball guys don't get it...yet. I have only been in an idp league for two years now and I wouldn't want to play any other way now.

Those are my thoughts in summary.

but in the long version;

They (NFL Stat trackers) track Tackles/Sacks/INTs etc.. shouldnt your league be rewarding players for them too? (not just a team TD, a player TD, not just team sack, player sack..)

I prefer to have the option, there is a whole other side of the ball reserved for IDP, (IMO it imporves the overall quality of the team concept for fantasy football. and its all Fantasy. w/w-out the IDP

But, if you can include a damn kicker, with his FGs and XPs, you can include some (fierce, hard hitting, QB hungry) DL, LB and shutdown DBs too right? cus they get the stats for your TM Def anyhow.

yeah its longer to draft, but hey you can split the IDP draft either right before/after seperately or lumb it all together and totally expand the entire draft pool..

once I played IDP I felt like this..

'How generic would it be if FanFootbal had Offensive stats "Lumped" in as total Offense/TDs total Tm Def/St..

weak, pretty weak indeed.

Also you will notice in magazines as well, the IDP section is relatively small in comparison to the somewhat vast projections for the Offensive players (and kickers)

Those are my thoughts in summary.

but in the long version;

They (NFL Stat trackers) track Tackles/Sacks/INTs etc.. shouldnt your league be rewarding players for them too? (not just a team TD, a player TD, not just team sack, player sack..)

I prefer to have the option, there is a whole other side of the ball reserved for IDP, (IMO it imporves the overall quality of the team concept for fantasy football. and its all Fantasy. w/w-out the IDP

But, if you can include a damn kicker, with his FGs and XPs, you can include some (fierce, hard hitting, QB hungry) DL, LB and shutdown DBs too right? cus they get the stats for your TM Def anyhow.

yeah its longer to draft, but hey you can split the IDP draft either right before/after seperately or lumb it all together and totally expand the entire draft pool..

once I played IDP I felt like this..

'How generic would it be if FanFootbal had Offensive stats "Lumped" in as total Offense/TDs total Tm Def/St..

weak, pretty weak indeed.

Also you will notice in magazines as well, the IDP section is relatively small in comparison to the somewhat vast projections for the Offensive players (and kickers)

I have thought about starting an IDP league that starts a full IDP squad with a Team O

I have thought about starting an IDP league that starts a full IDP squad with a Team O

in another post you used the acrynomn FWIW, what is this?

reply;

Would you just have a scale for pts that gain you fantasy pts?

ie. Bills score 24pts for the game, Browns get 17... will you award them pts for reaching a certain threshold of pts.. like the inverse of Team Def?

3-9 Opts = 2pts

10-14 Opts = 5pts

15-24 Opts = 7pts etc...

would you also group the ST in with O? if not, how would you score them?

how would the ST scores figure in?)