[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marko Mitchell

BearBroncos

What is your take on this rookies. I know there is allot yet to see, but the kid has size and his second game looked pretty good. Could this be a future Marshall or Edwards or just another flop?

My opinion, this kid has greatness written all over him.

What is your take on this rookies. I know there is allot yet to see, but the kid has size and his second game looked pretty good. Could this be a future Marshall or Edwards or just another flop?

My opinion, this kid has greatness written all over him.

Very good player going against 2nd and 3rd teams. He may not even make the team.

Very good player going against 2nd and 3rd teams. He may not even make the team.

You don't think he will even make second squad? Cambell needs a big receiver and Moss needs another star receiver to open him up more. For some reason, I just see something special about the kid but I could be absolutely wrong.

I think the fact that Clinton Portis said Carlos Rodgers couldn't contain Mitchell in practice says he's gotta be pretty legit. I personally have him on my radar as someone they end up going to in the red zone once the season starts. My gut feeling is that he would be the number 2 if it weren't for Kelly and Thomas being 1st round picks. It puzzles me that you cant find a number 2 out of 2 1st rounders.

I say keep Mitchell on your radar.

You don't think he will even make second squad? Cambell needs a big receiver and Moss needs another star receiver to open him up more. For some reason, I just see something special about the kid but I could be absolutely wrong.