[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Robert Ayers to remain as DE

I dont know how significant this is right now, but I thought there was talk of him playing OLB much like Suggs. Well, MFL released the position changes, and Ayers is still listed at DE, at least for now. I assume he gets a significant bump, no?

Changes are due to be made Wednesday.

The following player position changes will be made on Wednesday, August 26th, to bring our player database up-to-date with the Rotoworld.com depth charts. ARI: Will Davis from DE to LB ARI: Cody Brown from DE to LB BAL: Derrick Martin from CB to S BUF: Jairus Byrd from CB to S BUF: Nic Harris from S to LB CAR: Sherrod Martin from S to CB CHI: Jarron Gilbert from DE to DT CHI: Danieal Manning from CB to S CHI: Israel Idonije from DT to DE CIN: Daniel Coats from RB to TE CIN: Jonathan Fanene from DE to DT CIN: Clinton McDonald from DE to DT CLE: David Veikune from DE to LB CLE: C.J. Mosley from DT to DE CLE: Louis Leonard from DE to DT DAL: Stephen Hodge from S to LB DAL: Victor Butler from DE to LB DAL: DeAngelo Smith from CB to S DEN: Kenny Peterson from DT to DE DEN: Jarvis Moss from DE to LB DEN: Tim Crowder from DE to LB DEN: Darrell Reid from DT to LB DEN: Elvis Dumervil from DE to LB DEN: Marcus Thomas from DT to DE DET: Louis Delmas from CB to S DET: Jason Hunter from LB to DE GB : Brandon Underwood from CB to S GB : Stryker Sulak from DE to LB GB : Aaron Kampman from DE to LB GB : Jeremy Thompson from DE to LB GB : Justin Harrell from DT to DE GB : Johnny Jolly from DT to DE HOU: Eugene Wilson from CB to S IND: Keyunta Dawson from DT to DE IND: Raheem Brock from DT to DE JAX: Brian Williams from S to CB KC : Glenn Dorsey from DT to DE KC : Tamba Hali from DE to LB KC : Turk McBride from DE to LB MIA: Jason Allen from S to CB MIA: Jason Taylor from DE to LB MIA: Ernest Wilford from WR to TE NE : Derrick Burgess from DE to LB NE : Mike Wright from DT to DE NE : Julian Edelman from QB to WR NO : Usama Young from CB to S NYG: Chris Canty from DE to DT NYJ: Kareem Brown from DE to TE OAK: Greg Ellis from LB to DE PIT: Keiwan Ratliff from CB to S SD : Larry English from DE to LB SD : Vaughn Martin from DT to DE SD : Ryon Bingham from DT to DE SEA: Jordan Babineaux from CB to S SEA: Cory Redding from DT to DE SF : Ricky Jean-Francois from DT to DE SF : Isaac Sopoaga from DE to DT SF : Reggie Smith from CB to S STL: James Hall from DT to DE TB : Jermaine Phillips from S to LB WAS: Brian Orakpo from DE to LB WAS: Chris Wilson from DE to LB

I dont know how significant this is right now, but I thought there was talk of him playing OLB much like Suggs. Well, MFL released the position changes, and Ayers is still listed at DE, at least for now. I assume he gets a significant bump, no?

Changes are due to be made Wednesday.

No he doesn't. Not in my eyes anyway....the donkeys are going to be playing a 3-4 and 3-4 DEs just don't normally put up the needed stats to be productive FF scorers(it is all about the responsibilities of the position.)...Suggs plays in a D that uses many different looks....when they are in the 3-4 he will be a rush OLB and when they are in the 4-3 he plays DE...IF Suggs were to play a true 3-4 DE it would be a HUGH hit to his value.

EDIT: now if you see the donkeys start to play a D like the Ravens and they are gonna use Ayers the same way then we would need to re-evaluate the situation because that could be a boon for his ff value

Edited by keggerz

I don't understand that either...

The Delmas move - meh. Not that big of a deal with a lot of leagues either using DB instead of CB & S, or if a full blown league will have flex options in the D backfield.

Cause I was short on LB's. But keggerz popped my bubble with an in depth yahoo message. :wacko: