[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Top 12 Fantasy Picks

N4S

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ,,, now i have that friggen song stuck in my head !!! :wacko:

"You hardly talk to me anymore, when I come though the door at the end of my day. . . " :D

Dude, it's the Huddle. You go RB/RB forever and always. You ever even think of going RB/WR or RB/QB or heaven forbid QB/WR or WR/WR and you'll suck like nothing has ever sucked before.

Now fall in line with the rest of the sheep. :wacko:

Dude, it's the Huddle. You go RB/RB forever and always. You ever even think of going RB/WR or RB/QB or heaven forbid QB/WR or WR/WR and you'll suck like nothing has ever sucked before.

Now fall in line with the rest of the sheep. :wacko:

I would sincerely like to thank everyone for promoting WR/WR and all the non-sheep following it. It's great starting a draft getting AD/DWill in one league and AD/Portis in another.

BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH!

I would sincerely like to thank everyone for promoting WR/WR and all the non-sheep following it. It's great starting a draft getting AD/DWill in one league and AD/Portis in another.

BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH!

I can see that happening in a 10 team league

dont know how to reply so i will just say - sweet :wacko:

Just wanted you to know that ther aren't as many "sheep" as you seem to believe.

Also wanted to let you know that we sheep aren't offended by you. We're just sheep. And we're thankful to be sheep.

That's my daaaaaaaaaaaaaadddy

Edited by Bronco Billy

Interesting. Two people make comments about your choice of a QB in the first round, I try to defend you, and I am the one called out. Whatever.

The ironic thing is that you called out one of the nicest Huddlers around.

I'm an Eagles fan too. We take a lot of sh*t here, but thankfully we're not Cowboys fans...