[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 1 sleeper in each category!

fstep

these are my top sleeper picks for the season, please pick your top one from each position or if you have one you think is better than any i listed feel free to share

wrs

donnie avery

anthony gonzales

lance moore

nate burleson

bernard berrian

qbs

kyle orton

carson palmer

matt schaub

trent edwards

chad pennington

rbs

chris wells

derrick ward

larry johnson

cedric benson

julius jones

te

greg olsen

john carlson

vernon davis

desmond clark

randy mcmichael

def

pick your own

so am i but what does that have to do with the question

Most of those guys on your list arent considered sleepers. I would consider them late round flyers (some not even that).

A sleeper is someone like James Davis, Chase Coffman, Devin Thomas, Glen Coffee, etc

If you are asking who is undervalued, then I would def say Carson Palmer, A Gonzalez, LJ, Carlson

Edited by MrTed46

A sleeper is someone like James Davis, Chase Coffman, Devin Thomas, Glen Coffee, etc

i'm not sure you can call those guys sleepers, for example glen coffee should not be anywhere near your starting line unless gore gets hurt

a sleeper is someone who can be productive in the position they're in at the start of the season not only if the person ahead of them on the depth chart gets injured

i'm not sure you can call those guys sleepers, for example glen coffee should not be anywhere near your starting line unless gore gets hurt

a sleeper is someone who can be productive in the position they're in at the start of the season not only if the person ahead of them on the depth chart gets injured

I would not classify Carson Palmer as a sleeper but maybe I am wrong.

Most of those guys on your list arent considered sleepers. I would consider them late round flyers (some not even that).

If you are asking who is undervalued, then I would def say Carson Palmer, A Gonzalez, LJ, Carlson

Carlson's been going pretty early in drafts lately. I'd say Jermichael Finley and James Jones GB.

Green Bay defense too.

Carlson's been going pretty early in drafts lately. I'd say Jermichael Finley and James Jones GB.

Green Bay defense too.

James Jones looked awesome as a rookie, and then regressed in his second year. He lost his 3rd receive spot to Jordy Nelson.

You don't bring me flowers...ANYMORE! kind of sleeper is this... Carson Palmer? He's a sleeper? Since when?
Sleepers

QB - Matt Ryan

hey genius....currently ryan's ADP is 59.12 (#9 QB taken), palmer's is 77.15 (#12 QB). moron.

TE - Greg Olsen (just watch him break out this year)

olsen is the #5 TE being drafted, also with an ADP higher than palmer's.

Everyone seems to be down on Matt Cassel, so that's who I will go with. As a Pats fan, he showed me a lot at the end of last year. Regardless of the player's around him, he was very clutch when the pressure was on him.

Edited by Crazysight